Author Topic: Harry to Quit  (Read 6463 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Harry to Quit
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2020, 09:03:32 am »
Yes.. as per T&Cs on sign up everyone is responsible for his own contributions.

john m

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2020, 02:40:41 pm »
Harry the Bastard told he no longer member of the Family and to fuck off back to his ginger oulfella who fuched his whore of a mother ...Prince Harry and Meghan will no longer use their HRH titles and will not receive public funds for royal duties, Buckingham Palace has announced.

The couple will also no longer formally represent The Queen.
Do the libel laws apply on this forum?

FFS grow up .The Royal Family are a Mafia Style Gang with Betty as its Cappo you cross them your out .Read the papers and see the big issue is who will pay for Harrys security .Is that the same security that looked after his oulone when she was riding the Muslem the same Security who couldnt protect her .They wanted her out she broke the code Harry knows the score they no longer need him line of succession is secure .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2020, 03:27:57 am »
Harry the Bastard told he no longer member of the Family and to fuck off back to his ginger oulfella who fuched his whore of a mother ...Prince Harry and Meghan will no longer use their HRH titles and will not receive public funds for royal duties, Buckingham Palace has announced.

The couple will also no longer formally represent The Queen.
Do the libel laws apply on this forum?

FFS grow up .The Royal Family are a Mafia Style Gang with Betty as its Cappo you cross them your out .Read the papers and see the big issue is who will pay for Harrys security .Is that the same security that looked after his oulone when she was riding the Muslem the same Security who couldnt protect her .They wanted her out she broke the code Harry knows the score they no longer need him line of succession is secure .
What security??
He’ll just be an ordinary joe soap when he leaves

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2020, 07:39:43 am »
No, he'll need security alright. Lizzy can't have him coughing up family secrets if the crowd who robbed Shergar get a hold of him. Even our retired Taoisigh get free state security. A gentleman from London told me they're very worried about him getting stung by wifey down the line and that this is just cutting out another "Fergie" drama from the equation. We shall see.

john m

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2020, 08:35:41 am »
I would think you could be right Lip as a Private citizen he owns nothing no claim on the Crown Estate when he gets Divorced in a few months .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2020, 09:44:18 am »
She wanted to take up a Disney movie offer for voicing over some cartoon or so they say. I think "keeping it in house" and the official secrets act etc might be more important to Queenie.

john m

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2020, 09:56:14 am »
Money Lip If she sorry WHEN she divorces him if she does it in a US court she would have a claim on Crown Estates but now he is virtually a commoner he has no Royal Title of property .It was all about money .The OCS Harry wont want the truth of who his sire is coming out in Public he will stay stum .Im sure when she is gone he will be contrite and come back into the fold as a Footman or Butler or whatever role they give him .He is Cock Happy at the moment but that wont last ,give it 17 months and they will be splitting due to pressure of work .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2020, 10:02:36 am »
She's a battle-hardened actress working shit roles all her life. She wooed him and promised him a lifetime of fellatio...he's a man, John...stupid, indolent and looking for a Mammy replacement like us all. Word is he's keeping his Duchy money and he's not stepping "down" but merely "back". She'll ride him silly and milk him for all his worth. They already have their own clothes shop chain..."H & M". Can't understand why he went for an older bint when he could've gone for a 20 yr old....she's Wallis Simpson to his Edward......

john m

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2020, 10:12:37 am »
Watch and see if Smeg decides the final insult and sends Archie to a Catholic School in Canada .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2020, 10:20:38 am »
Another British outpost with the BIGGEST Rangers fan-club in the world.......Nova Scotia. Can just see him having broody and intimate candle-light suppers with Justin Trudeau with the 2 "wives" slapping the growler off each other on the lazy-boy at the sound of Pink belting out "I kissed a girl and I liked it" on the gramophone.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2020, 09:27:23 pm »
Another British outpost with the BIGGEST Rangers fan-club in the world.......Nova Scotia. Can just see him having broody and intimate candle-light suppers with Justin Trudeau with the 2 "wives" slapping the growler off each other on the lazy-boy at the sound of Pink belting out "I kissed a girl and I liked it" on the gramophone.
Twas actually Katy Perry who sang that shite, or was it the BIFFO fella.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2020, 07:21:00 am »
Correct........my bad. Katy from Perrystown.

john m

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2020, 02:17:06 pm »
 The Prince formally known Prince Harry is now to be known as Symbol Harry .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2020, 08:15:46 pm »
The Prince formally known Prince Harry is now to be known as Symbol Harry .
8)

Show Unread Posts