Author Topic: Rehoming bearded dragons  (Read 9629 times)

Offline Tony

Re: Rehoming bearded dragons
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2020, 07:59:10 am »
Solpadeine is a pain killer kenny, now how the fuck would that calm youn down?

On the other hand if might work for the people sitting next to you that have to listen to your jibber..
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Belker

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2020, 08:28:37 am »
I'm not a drug user at all El Tonio, actually quite the opposite I despise ALL drugs wheter prescription or recreational.
But I will use them if the needs be and fer me back in the day when I used to fly, the solpadine (as recommended) did the trick, possibly it was all in the head.

As I said before the IBTS don't hand these out Willy-Nilly !

Offline Tony

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2020, 08:31:56 am »
I'm not a drug user at all El Tonio, actually quite the opposite I despise ALL drugs wheter prescription or recreational.
But I will use them if the needs be and fer me back in the day when I used to fly, the solpadine (as recommended) did the trick, possibly it was all in the head.

Fukks that?
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Horse

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2020, 08:34:56 am »
....was spose to go to the hague to see monet an Amsterdam to see van goch but I chicken out ....terrified flying I am ....cant do it anymore after them max  being flu into ground at 1000 miles an hour an turned the poor cnuts into vapours.....

Fookin hate Flying meself too, It's the Loss of Control over your life that Shites me out, but usually a solpadeine tab dissolved in water calms me down on short flights. I'm after 'Throwing my Hat' in the ring Octy; http://intaxi.org/forum/index.php?topic=10876.msg129986#msg129986
Will you do the same ?
Because I am looking fer just any excuse to Chicken Out !
And if'n you Chicken out then I will be right behind you !!

I don't see what the big deal is ken, particularly with a short flight like Amsterdam.  You sit in your car for 8,9 or 10 hours at a time yet complain about having to sit on a plane for an hour and 20 minutes.  I normally just have a beer or two on the plane and before you know it you're there.

Offline Belker

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2020, 08:40:56 am »

Fukks that?
It's my IBTS Gold pin.

Offline Belker

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2020, 09:00:21 am »
....was spose to go to the hague to see monet an Amsterdam to see van goch but I chicken out ....terrified flying I am ....cant do it anymore after them max  being flu into ground at 1000 miles an hour an turned the poor cnuts into vapours.....

Fookin hate Flying meself too, It's the Loss of Control over your life that Shites me out, but usually a solpadeine tab dissolved in water calms me down on short flights. I'm after 'Throwing my Hat' in the ring Octy; http://intaxi.org/forum/index.php?topic=10876.msg129986#msg129986
Will you do the same ?
Because I am looking fer just any excuse to Chicken Out !
And if'n you Chicken out then I will be right behind you !!

I don't see what the big deal is ken, particularly with a short flight like Amsterdam.  You sit in your car for 8,9 or 10 hours at a time yet complain about having to sit on a plane for an hour and 20 minutes.  I normally just have a beer or two on the plane and before you know it you're there.

You don't know me at all Horse, I am a Terrible Homebird which you don't understand at all. I know I'm a night time Taxi driver and as tough as nails as we all are, Knackers, Puckers, Assaulter's don't knock a spot off me, but to take me out of my Comfort Zone of Cork city is a different story. I DO NOT LIKE LEAVING MY COMFORT ZONE, do you understand that ?

Offline Horse

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2020, 09:13:43 am »
Not really, no. I think you are depriving yourself of one of the greatest pleasures in life,  travel. It's hard to describe the sensation of stepping off a plane in a country you've never been to before.  The new smells, new sounds, different languages and cultures all make for an explosion on the senses. I do love to get out of Dublin but I also love coming back to it.

Offline Belker

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2020, 09:46:02 am »
OK, and I'm not going to dwell on this but maybe some of us had a more uncomfortable upbringing and family life to yours ?
To me Home is Safe and I really don't want to leave it !

Offline Tony

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2020, 09:57:00 am »

Fukks that?
It's my IBTS Gold pin.

Again.... Fukks that?
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Horse

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2020, 10:00:58 am »
OK, and I'm not going to dwell on this but maybe some of us had a more uncomfortable upbringing and family life to yours ?

Fair enough ken.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2020, 10:02:09 am »

I cud possibly go get hypnotized or sumpting then I mite be able to go ...its not expensive...ide love to go but only 2 of us went to cork ......I cant see blokes on here making the effort....most them like meself dont live in the real world anymore that's why they on here an all weirdos so I'm sorry to say yis are perhaps dreaming itll happen....but not beyond a possibility but most  probably likely an improbability  ???
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2020, 10:07:03 am »

Fukks that?
It's my IBTS Gold pin.

Again.... Fukks that?

I think it means ken has given 10 thousand litres of blood to save lives people gettin operation in hospital like daily who wud of needed bout hundred pints to keep him going ....
Well done ken .....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Horse

« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2020, 10:07:21 am »
I'm going and as far as I'm concerned that's all that matters.

Offline Tony

« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2020, 10:09:53 am »

Fukks that?
It's my IBTS Gold pin.

Again.... Fukks that?

I think it means ken has given 10 thousand litres of blood to save lives people gettin operation in hospital like daily who wud of needed bout hundred pints to keep him going ....
Well done ken .....

Fukk that, i dont like needles
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2020, 11:13:12 am »
Here Belker Solphadene is part of the opiate family.Lots of people addicted to them in a bad way.It's a real problem out there.Not meant to calm your nerves.Just use valium like all the other BA Barcuses.

I think Valium is addictive too but it's the one that will work best.Or you could have a few pints like a normal person.

Show Unread Posts