Author Topic: Taxi driver Shot in Drogheda  (Read 3550 times)

john m

Re: Taxi driver Shot in Drogheda
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2020, 10:24:42 pm »
Think about it Dollymount I find out there is a madman with a gun shooting taxi drivers thats a fact but Im supposed to verify or quote the source I dont know if the source is correct so I dont give any credence to it but I do inform drivers for their own safety .Then Rupert Rat ,or Rodent Maxwell wants me to verify my source ,Sure I could jump in the the car and drive up and get a snap but by then another man might be shot .Forewarned is Fortold .It might be a laughing matter for him but lives are at risk .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2020, 10:40:36 pm »
It would be akin to you saying you got odds of 100/1 on Liverpool to win the premier league but not telling us where it was

john m

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2020, 11:00:28 pm »
It would be akin to you saying you got odds of 100/1 on Liverpool to win the premier league but not telling us where it was

Wouldnt of backed Liverpool with your money .The paper said driver shot I was warning drivers in the area .Imagine if I didnt and a second driver was shot and I posted I knew about the first one but Rang Tommy Two Scars and asked him to ring Dolly The Whore who lives beside the Bus Station to ask Dirty Dave who works in the Hospital if he heard anything or if LMFM had anything on their news .Jesus are you all heartless cunts who wouldnt warn another lad of an incident .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2020, 11:01:53 pm »
But you’ve got to tell us where ya heard the story, otherwise it’s hearsay

john m

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2020, 11:16:30 pm »
But you’ve got to tell us where ya heard the story, otherwise it’s hearsay
FFs Nodger was in Drogheda on his way back from Crossmaglen where he bought 5 dozen Liverpool Jerseys of Seanny The Rifleman and bogey bottles of Vodka off Sid .On his way back through Silverbridge and Dundalk he would usually go via Ardee and Slane but today he went through Drogheda as he was going to drop in on Dublin Damien for a cup of tea and to drop off Christmas presents from Damos Brother who is doing 5 in Wheatfield .He came upon an incident and rang me to see if I was shot I told him not yet anyway he told me he seen the Blues blocking the bridge and if I was in the area to avoid it ..Is that enough information or do you want Nodgers Car Reg ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2020, 11:24:23 pm »
What's it tonight John....JD & coke...Jemmy and red.....life?

john m

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2020, 11:27:15 pm »
I care Hal I care .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2020, 11:29:41 pm »
Ye do in yer bollox!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2020, 11:34:46 pm »
If you copy and paste the report, copy and paste the link as well. Otherwise just tell us what you think you read in your own words, thanks erm.

john m

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2020, 11:38:58 pm »
If you copy and paste the report, copy and paste the link as well. Otherwise just tell us what you think you read in your own words, thanks erm.

Fuck Off

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2020, 11:43:24 pm »
No. I asked nicely... in future reports reproduced without crediting the original reporter/publication may be removed.

john m

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2020, 11:45:05 pm »
No. I asked nicely... in future reports reproduced without crediting the original reporter/publication may be removed.

Fuck Off .

Offline Belker

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2020, 05:13:10 am »
@ Hal, would you ever get outta that kip, your giving me heart attacks every time I see a headline like that.

I clicked on the news story straight away this morning and thankfully it was a Skoda in the photo.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2020/0113/1106206-drogheda-shooting-bridge/

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2020, 11:03:06 am »
I'm hoping my next move will be to the sun Ken....otherwise we're happy enough,
If the powers that be would just do their job,it was only a matter of time before an innocent got shot,it's a small group really.....maybe if they cared more about the rights of hard working citizens and not the lowlife,
The intended target is in his early twenties and was already acquitted of attemped murder...he only stabbed yer man 28 times.....30 being the magic number i s'pose.

john m

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2020, 11:06:09 am »
The taxi driver who was injured in a shooting in Drogheda on Monday night has called on people to stop making false claims about him on social media.

John Myles, who will be out of work for three weeks following the shooting on the Bridge of Peace, told his local radio station LmFm’s Michael Reade show that he had nothing to do with crime or drugs.

Show Unread Posts