Author Topic: Human Remains Found  (Read 4047 times)

john m

Re: Human Remains Found
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2020, 11:22:33 am »
Get up the yard...I wouldn't leave you alone with a potato peeler nevermind a firearm...

Any ways shooting people doesn't have the same fear factor nowadays.I wonder what's coming next.

cyanide darts clean deadly silent .car bombs make a statement ,rocket launchers make a big impact .You need to watch Tarantino movies they seem to act as training manuals .That northside thing is going to make Hutch v Kinnahan look like childs play .These younger lads rely on respect to rule and respect must be earned and protected .Drivebys assassinations multi hits just like the American Gangs .Wait till the Voting Day Massacare .All the Garda will be at polling stations the Rugby and the Dubs Game all on the same Day .If thats not an invitation to Gangs to step it up as Gards are overstreatched I dont know what is .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 11:40:41 am »
Dubs v Monaghan......approx 15,000 attendance. Leo needs everyone not to vote....only way he'll get a majority. Think Mr. Erm's hung Dáíl and another election might be the best bet he's napped all yr. Watch The Wire to see what's coming, MFH....small city controlled by tramps with bad teeth and worse gimps.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2020, 11:52:00 am »
I still don't understand how you think political leaders are gonna change anything.Very naive for blokes who wear tinfoil hats in various sizes.I'm indifferent to Varadkar and so should yous be.

Dublin will change alright but not how you think LL.Anythign within 20 mins of the spire will be gentrified by the tech gimps and the suburbs will get the dirtbags more than they used to.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2020, 11:55:02 am »
Tin Foil is a bit yesterday, Merc..... more Conspiracy Nutter meets Mescalin........anyways,,,,,,,,gentrified? Sure the whole inner city both sides has been since they closed The Bunch of Grapes on Clanbrassil St. The suburbs was always where this whole thing started.... The culchies, breeding like rabbits in Tallaght, Drimnagh, Crumlin versus the embittered and disenfranchised folks being fucked out of tenements to make way for "development".
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 11:59:56 am by The Liffey Lip »

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2020, 12:03:46 pm »
Maybe 30/40 mins from the Spire then..I was in the Dice bar on Queen street last week and was amazed to see the change in the people walking around.I didn't feel part of it.Different city.Even Phibsborough is getting uppity.Oasis closing soon too.Sold to a builder.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2020, 12:06:52 pm »
Say there's a few around Blanch who might identify with that. My last time meeting a relative in Mulhuddart left me wondering if I was a an alien who'd just left a spaceship with the wrong accent.

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2020, 12:16:19 pm »
Yeah it was different again 18 years ago when I went into the Grasshopper and the locals actually had proper Meath accents, Ten miles from the Spire..They must have thought we were total scumbags from Dublin.Now the Dubs are getting replaced by the easters, Pakistanis and blacks.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2020, 05:04:15 pm »
... and they still think we're total scumbags!

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2020, 05:08:54 pm »
I'd believe that alright.Sure many of the Southsiders still think the Northside is a no go area.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2020, 05:11:08 pm »
Just remind them that Ballyfermot, Clondalkin and Tallaght are south of the river... not to mention "the Brack".

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2020, 05:23:33 pm »
There's another place up in Rathfarnam near Whitechurch road and in the space of 500meters, the houses go from 600k semis to what reminds me of Belfast during the troubles.Good and bad everywhere...etc etc.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2020, 05:25:34 pm »
I've been there alright... Rialto and "the Barn" are south of the river too, as is Crumbling and Drimnagh... all working class areas.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2020, 11:22:33 pm »
would'nt ye think with the amount of drug dealing going on around the Dale there'd be cameras all around there. wudda easily snapped the perpetrator's car.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2020, 12:47:15 am »
... and maybe a few Gardai? Put a chip van in and the place will be crawling with them...

Show Unread Posts