Author Topic: no work tomorrow  (Read 3168 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: no work tomorrow
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2020, 08:22:59 pm »
I was gonna go to work in the early hours tomorrow but I don’t think I will now. Only be a load of McKnackers fans looking to get home after he fights.
Might just take the day off

Southside 8,10,12s will be awash with early morning sports fans but Northside is fucking scarey ....https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2020/0117/1108136-mulready-woods-drogheda/  .Think you need to have a bit of local knowledge now to do this job safely .
Anyone with a surname for a first name gets blocked! 8)

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2020, 09:14:39 pm »
I was gonna go to work in the early hours tomorrow but I don’t think I will now. Only be a load of McKnackers fans looking to get home after he fights.

Yeah Vik...ring yourself up...and tell yourself you're not coming in tomorrow...if you get uppity...tell yourself to go fuk yourself....that'll learn ye!!
I did, the cunt told me if I didn’t go to work tomorrow I’d have to do extra hours during the week. Ruthless fucker he is

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2020, 09:33:15 pm »

Yeah Vik...ring yourself up...and tell yourself you're not coming in tomorrow...if you get uppity...tell yourself to go fuk yourself....that'll learn ye!!
I did, the cunt told me if I didn’t go to work tomorrow I’d have to do extra hours during the week. Ruthless fucker he is

He's probably a FN licky lacky...loadsa dem out der!!

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2020, 11:05:47 pm »

He's probably a FN licky lacky...loadsa dem out der!!
Yeah probababably, wanker  ::fuck

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2020, 12:44:41 am »
Is it a bloke called Martin organising the row, erm?

john m

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2020, 03:37:14 pm »
Dublin 8 https://www.thejournal.ie/assault-suir-rorad-dublin-8-4968388-Jan2020/  You would be safer on a train to a concentration camp than the LUAS .A lot of young Teenage Gangs roaming the area Lad on a bike hit over the head with a hammer or a steel bar at the Black Lion LUAS a few weeks ago .

Offline watty

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2020, 06:46:17 pm »
my husband went to Kilmainham Garda Station and asked why they hadn’t come up to his son. They said ‘we had no car’.”
Quite right!  If the Guards went in on foot or on bicycle, they'd probably be attacked like the general public.  And have their bicycle stolen  C:-)

Offline Tony

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2020, 08:43:36 pm »
Dublin 8 https://www.thejournal.ie/assault-suir-rorad-dublin-8-4968388-Jan2020/  You would be safer on a train to a concentration camp than the LUAS .A lot of young Teenage Gangs roaming the area Lad on a bike hit over the head with a hammer or a steel bar at the Black Lion LUAS a few weeks ago .

Why does the luas have indicators?
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline watty

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2020, 08:45:07 pm »
Because... court cases/people suing...

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2020, 03:26:45 am »

I always wondered that.
And an even bigger question, why the fuck would you use them if you are the driver?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2020, 11:16:50 am »

I always wondered that.
And an even bigger question, why the fuck would you use them if you are the driver?

It's not as if he can hang a left up Gardiner St!!

Show Unread Posts