Author Topic: Flying taxis are real but not quite ready for take-off yet  (Read 819 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Offline watty

Re: Flying taxis are real but not quite ready for take-off yet
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 05:08:46 pm »
They might be ready for take-off but can they land?

Please fly me to Henry St!
Err, sorry nowhere to land.
Ok then, fly me to Grafton St!
Err, sorry nowhere to land.
Ok then, fly me home!
Err, sorry.  I coulda landed in the local GAA pitch but there's a match on.
TAXI!

john m

Re: Flying taxis are real but not quite ready for take-off yet
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 05:58:25 pm »
Norbert Kincade 111 the great grandson of Norbert the Gunfighter is now running an Investment fund and needs to invest your coin to try and make more coin for your pension .For every 100 ideas they invest in two or three will make good coin six or seven will break even the rest will fail .Norbert 1V knows fuck all about fuck all but daddy has set him up in business daddy said what we are looking for is something that will improve production .Nobby 4 has sold shares in Kunt you Like .Its a company that makes prostetic fannies and tits .The idea is Whores will strap on a fanny to theor hole and a second set of tits to their back this on paper will increase productivity by 100% .As you can see it makes sense but who wants it just like flying taxies .The Yanks have loande money to big business interest free Apple,Google Microsoft have all bought back their own shares so there are not enough shares for sale for these investment funds so they will buy shares in a possibility .UBER ,Snapchat ,and 100 more companies with a notional value of billions but no real profits .I doubt there will be driverless cars on the roads in everyday use in my lifetime and never flying taxies .Its just another ponzy scheme for idiots to invest in .Cunts invested in the stock market cant see the future Amazon,Apple,Facebook ,Google will issue their own money and back it with the value of their shares that they have bought back using the banks that they will put out of business money .Have a look at the people who front these businesses they all have one thing in common .

Show Unread Posts