Author Topic: Small talk with taxi drivers?  (Read 8302 times)

Offline watty

Re: Small talk with taxi drivers?
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2020, 08:05:31 pm »
 rofl

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2020, 09:47:20 pm »
A girl once said to me " Every time you smile I feel like inviting you back to my place"
I said " Why, are you single?"

She said " No I'm a Dentist"!! 8)
rofl

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2020, 11:27:53 pm »
Are you busy? what time will you get finished? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if I hear these two questions I automatically think the person is going to zone out the minute I answer and also that they have zero personality and are boring. like of all the things you could talk about, music, films, travelling, sport, how can they not think of something? id rather they just get in and put their earphones in.

someone asked me one time what my favorite album was, it made a change from the usual crap they ask you.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 11:31:17 pm by taxi1990 »

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2020, 08:58:02 am »
Are you busy? what time will you get finished? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if I hear these two questions I automatically think the person is going to zone out the minute I answer and also that they have zero personality and are boring. like of all the things you could talk about, music, films, travelling, sport, how can they not think of something? id rather they just get in and put their earphones in.

someone asked me one time what my favorite album was, it made a change from the usual crap they ask you.
Mine was my Photo Album
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Belker

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2020, 09:21:43 am »
There can be fringe benefits in talking with them. One of my Free Now regulars promised me that there'll be a "big bag" (of what, I don't know) waiting for me if I ever get sent to the Joy..........
My understanding of that remark as an ex-con myself is that if'n you ever get sent to the Joy then you will be given a "big bag" of most likely 'Gear' to break in to smaller kinder eggs type of vessels known as 'Parcels' that you can insert in to your anus and bring in to the prison with you. I could add further detail but I'm sure your getting the picture.

I always remember when One of the filthy Anglo bosses got sent down years ago, and as soon as the judge announced the custodial sentence he volunteered to go in straight away much to everyone's bemusement, but I know full well why he volunteered to go in straight away, he was also involved with organised crime and if he was allowed home fer a few days then his 'Friends' would have stuck a hundred or so Kinder eggs full of gear up his hole before he went in.

Gear on the streets is expensive, Gear in jail Quadruples the price on the street.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2020, 09:29:41 am »
This is why ya don't make small talk with taxi drivers.Ya never know what they might say..

john m

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2020, 09:34:54 am »
I have actually told some customers to shut the fuck up .The taxi driver has ears and you cant be sure if he got a speeding fine and was going to be off the road he wouldnt shop you .A lot of idiots forget you are sitting in the car with them .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2020, 09:39:03 am »
The bag will be waiting on the inside, Ken. That was made pretty clear. I think MfH has cracked it, a big bag of Tayto "crips".

john m

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2020, 09:57:49 am »
That Bags name is JOHNeeta she will be your bitch look after all your manly needs on cold nights in 400 North Circular Road .

Offline Belker

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2020, 10:07:04 am »
........ a "big bag" (of what, I don't know) waiting for me if I ever get sent to the Joy..........
The bag will be waiting on the inside, Ken. That was made pretty clear. I think MfH has cracked it, a big bag of Tayto "crips".
The original post just said "Waiting", no mention of when or where.

Do you actually think that some scrote would sort you with a Free anything once inside the Joy.
Everything in jail trades like Gold because it's in very short supply and in very high demand.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2020, 10:09:20 am »
Waiting inside was the suggestion... the client making the promise was actually in conversation with an ex Free Now client who was inside doing a "6 stretch".

Offline Belker

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2020, 01:20:39 pm »
Most likely he meant he kept a Big bag of Tayto's fer you if'n you were ever in the Joy !
 lol

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2020, 07:25:40 pm »
........ a "big bag" (of what, I don't know) waiting for me if I ever get sent to the Joy..........
The original post just said "Waiting", no mention of when or where.

Do you actually think that some scrote would sort you with a Free anything once inside the Joy.
Everything in jail trades like Gold because it's in very short supply and in very high demand.
Except Prison Love.
Tell us yer experience and whether you were the plug or socket!

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2020, 11:50:37 am »
I must say I get stuck for words when the old ones  just come out and say......I want to suck your plum......especially them Lesbian would oneses
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2020, 11:52:01 am »
I must say I get stuck for words when the old ones  just come out and say......I want to suck your plum......especially them Lesbian would oneses
Really, you must be a handsome Auld Cnut
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts