Author Topic: Tallaght Kids Terrorise Residents  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Tallaght Kids Terrorise Residents
« on: February 03, 2020, 04:24:37 pm »
https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/tallaght-gardai-attack-dublin-house-17675936

Heartless Dublin teen gang of ten armed with pipes and bricks wreck Tallaght family home while two children with special needs inside

The children's mother fears that the incident may involve the same gang who attacked her daughter a week previous

By Darragh Berry
20:45, 2 FEB 2020

A ruthless teenage Dublin gang with as many as ten members have residents living in fear after they smashed up a family home while two children with special needs were inside.

The heartless group targeted the house on Ellensborough Avenue last Thursday night at around 10:20pm.

The gang were armed with pipes and bricks which they used to smash the front window of the house and the windows of a car that was parked outside.

Speaking anonymously to a local group on Facebook, the mother said her children have been left "traumatised" following the incident.

She said: "I have five children, two with special needs. My daughter was viciously attacked one week ago and I believe it could possibly have been by the same gang.

"My children have been traumatised by this attack. There was a gang of about ten teenagers involved.

An eye-witness to the incident added: "They smashed the front windows of the house and the rear window of the car.

"We ran out after them but they ran off towards Killinarden. Locals fear that this group is the same ones who have been violently assaulting residents on a weekly basis and setting fires beside Mr Price in the area.

A spokesman for GardaĆ­ told Dublin Live: "We are investigating an incident of criminal damage that occurred at a property on Ellensborough Avenue, Tallaght.

He added: "No arrests have been made and investigations are ongoing."

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Tallaght Kids Terrorise Residents
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 04:29:48 pm »
We need a security group that haven't gone away you know!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 04:34:01 pm »
They can't be everywhere... surely tackling the Swords "terrorists" must take priority?

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 05:01:50 pm »
Supose it depends whwther you live North or South side
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 05:05:55 pm »
They could at least teach them how to rob eggs... kids spending their pocket money on eggs, didja ever hear the likes?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 05:21:55 pm »
Will they be putting up signs saying under 18's will require an id card if purchasing eggs?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 05:36:35 pm »
No. According to management staff will refuse service where they feel youngsters might be up to no good.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2020, 06:32:44 pm »
No. According to management staff will refuse service where they feel youngsters might be up to no good.

I see a niche market opening up for me some entrepreneur.....eggs on the dark web!!

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2020, 08:30:50 pm »
Bring back the raa an kneecappin.....it worked
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2020, 08:46:15 pm »
Bring back the raa an kneecappin.....it worked

It did....but...

dalymount

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2020, 09:03:22 pm »
No buts,thats is what is needed,but the do gooders ALWAYS get in the way.in the stupid society we live in,you can not even say such things out loud,yet is what most people want.I say fukk the do gooders,and go for it ,and rid the place of scum drug dealers while your at it

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2020, 10:15:07 pm »
No buts,thats is what is needed,but the do gooders ALWAYS get in the way.in the stupid society we live in,you can not even say such things out loud,yet is what most people want.I say fukk the do gooders,and go for it ,and rid the place of scum drug dealers while your at it
The Ra mostly taxed drug dealers...for the cause!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2020, 12:05:43 am »
He means get rid of the other ones. They're topping the opinion polls anyway...

dalymount

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2020, 10:04:09 am »
If the republican movement's vision was built on the romantic notion of a united Ireland through military,or democratic means,and DID NOT involve other forms of criminality,such as drug dealing protection rackets,prostitution,etc they would enjoy huge support from the public.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2020, 10:27:01 am »
To be fair, their support is at an all time high. Evidence of provo activity on the ground, conversely, is at an all time low. I was talking with a business owner in Dorset St recently and he told me he hasn't made any political donations for a number of years and hasn't suffered any consequences. The old Parnell St. stronghold is gone to the Chinese on one side and the Eastern Europeans on the other... a manager was even shot in the Sunset House a few years back... not that long ago that you'd need the manager's permission to shoot anyone in there. Obviously, SF has embraced the new Ireland and is extremely popular with immigrant communities so I guess we shouldn't be too naive, while there may be African, Chinese and Eastern European firms looking after security on the ground in Dorset St and Parnell St they're probably passing on some of their fees in the form of political donations.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 10:30:26 am by Rat Catcher »

Show Unread Posts