Author Topic: The late great Minister Ross  (Read 14405 times)

john m

Re: The late great Minister Ross
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2020, 10:50:28 am »
Are the numbers there from all the left to form a govt with the shinners ? I dont think so.I also hope not

No only three options FF/FG with indes my favourite as the Indies wont get Ministers Jobs .FG/FF/Greens to many good jobs going to the Greens .Another Election @5/2 with Paddy That is great value  Any Shinners government wont get a budget passed ..My betting if I was a Bookie 4/5 another election this year .2/1 FF/Fg with Indies. 9/4 FF/FG/Greens .

dalymount

« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2020, 11:07:46 am »
Therr is a widly held belief that the shinners actually WANT another election,because they would then have the opportunity to run more candidate's

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2020, 11:23:00 am »
Of course they do. If they do a deal with FF both will be focussed on the best time to pull the rug from under the other hence the erm concludes that FF/FG is most likely. If they want stability they'll bring in the Greens. If they just want a year or two to [sorry Borris - I know he's an avid reader, without the erm's free advice he'd be nothing] get Brexit done they'll muddle through with the gene pool plus one or two independents who'll never see whatever is promised. The latter could be dangerous though, SF popularity will grow in opposition and a year or two is long enough to retire the clinched fist brigade without offending anyone.

john m

« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2020, 11:30:27 am »
Problem the Shinners have with another election if they win another 13 seats they will wipe them from the Greens and Profit from the People and Dems so the overall number of Loonie lefties wont change just the arses on the seats Then they still wont be able to form a Government of the Left .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2020, 11:34:19 am »
They should take some from FF and, perhaps, some independents. I'd expect a much higher working class turnout now that SF are electable and if they get rid of the clinched fist brigade their reach may well extend to the middle classes.

john m

« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2020, 11:39:54 am »
They should take some from FF and, perhaps, some independents. I'd expect a much higher working class turnout now that SF are electable and if they get rid of the clinched fist brigade their reach may well extend to the middle classes.

I think there was tactical voting on all sides a lot of FFers thought they were safe and some of their supporters voted tactically .I heard from somebody FF voters were voting for Cathrine Byrne in Dublin South Central as they thought Ardagh was safe and wanted to unseat one of the Lefties but the HUGE Sf vote brought both lefties in.Think there was complacency among Party planners .You couldnt even rely on SF holding all their seats

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2020, 11:44:30 am »
Would John Curran be safe again or would you have to get up off the sofa?

dalymount

« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2020, 11:46:25 am »
There is a bit of merit in the argument Arlene makesthough,she saidits ok for the shinners to share powet in the north,but FF/FG  say not in my back garden

john m

« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2020, 11:50:23 am »
There is a bit of merit in the argument Arlene makesthough,she saidits ok for the shinners to share powet in the north,but FF/FG  say not in my back garden

Stormont cant make laws just regulations British parliament is in power in the North but dont tell the Shinners .

dalymount

« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2020, 11:54:34 am »
Sajid Jadid resigns whats going on there I wonder ?

john m

« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2020, 12:02:37 pm »
Sajid Jadid resigns whats going on there I wonder ?

SACKED .Boris is signalling that he is going Hard Right and preparing for a Hard Brexit .Javid wanted to limit spending just like our Fiscal Treaty Boris needs to be able to fuck money all round the place to support business if its a hard Brexit .Watch the Transport ministers get sacked as they waste Billions on the Railway to nowhere .
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 12:05:47 pm by john m »

dalymount

« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2020, 12:04:07 pm »
I always thought he looked a bit like lutennent kojak

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2020, 12:05:35 pm »
Dad's army?

john m

« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2020, 12:06:06 pm »

dalymount

« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2020, 01:20:23 pm »
Surely you remember the lieutenant ? Who loves ya baby ? Here baby have a lolipop ? eh no you dont remember ?

Show Unread Posts