Author Topic: The late great Minister Ross  (Read 14643 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Re: The late great Minister Ross
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2020, 01:21:07 pm »
Surely you remember the lieutenant ? Who loves ya baby ? Here baby have a lolipop ? eh no you dont remember ?
Fckn perv offering lollipop's
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2020, 01:25:33 pm »
Yeah but he was as bald as a bullet, DM... Bumbling Boris is closer to Dads Army IMO.

dalymount

« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2020, 01:29:15 pm »
No im talking about sajid javid

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2020, 02:04:44 pm »
Oh, OK... The news said he resigned because Boris' advisers wanted to sack all his advisers and do the job themselves.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2020, 07:28:17 pm »
Boris has stated that Churchill was the greatest politician...Churcy hated the Irish with a venom...Borris once said...we won two wars ..how did it come to this....Rule Brittaia days ahead again... me thinks
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2020, 07:51:53 pm »
Surely you remember the lieutenant ? Who loves ya baby ? Here baby have a lolipop ? eh no you dont remember ?
98% of Taxi drivers:

Or if you're a culchie...Kowjak!

8)

john m

« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2020, 10:25:07 pm »
Oh, OK... The news said he resigned because Boris' advisers wanted to sack all his advisers and do the job themselves.

Would you resign if your dentist said open wide then stuck his fingers up your anus .Johnson is a racist cunt and wont stand for two Queens in Ulster Leo or Mary from the Navan Road .

Offline Belker

« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2020, 03:45:10 am »
Are the numbers there from all the left to form a govt with the shinners ? I dont think so.I also hope not

No only three options FF/FG with indes my favourite as the Indies wont get Ministers Jobs .FG/FF/Greens to many good jobs going to the Greens .Another Election @5/2 with Paddy That is great value  Any Shinners government wont get a budget passed ..My betting if I was a Bookie 4/5 another election this year .2/1 FF/Fg with Indies. 9/4 FF/FG/Greens .
How about Mary Lou and a Rainbow promising them all 1 ministers seat each and bringing in a few well behaved independents to make up the magic 80 ?

john m

« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2020, 08:45:07 am »
Are the numbers there from all the left to form a govt with the shinners ? I dont think so.I also hope not

No only three options FF/FG with indes my favourite as the Indies wont get Ministers Jobs .FG/FF/Greens to many good jobs going to the Greens .Another Election @5/2 with Paddy That is great value  Any Shinners government wont get a budget passed ..My betting if I was a Bookie 4/5 another election this year .2/1 FF/Fg with Indies. 9/4 FF/FG/Greens .
How about Mary Lou and a Rainbow promising them all 1 ministers seat each and bringing in a few well behaved independents to make up the magic 80 ?

What would the Healys have in common with the shinners or Lowery knows FG will fill his pot .Profit from the people cant agree with their own party .Labour wouldnt support the Shinners who Robbed their Clothes .Real odds of Mary Lou leading a Government are about TEN TRILLION to ONE .Dont think the 5/2 another election will last to long .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2020, 07:14:19 pm »

Would you resign if your dentist said open wide then stuck his fingers up your anus .Johnson is a racist cunt and wont stand for two Queens in Ulster Leo or Mary from the Navan Road .
Do you know the difference between an oral thermometer and a rectal thermometer?

The taste! 8)

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2020, 10:32:39 pm »

Do you know the difference between an oral thermometer and a rectal thermometer?

The taste! 8)
Whenever I have to go for the Up and down treatment I always remind the consultant, if hes doing the rear end first to make sure he washes it before he slaps it into me gob .
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts