Author Topic: Valentine's day a damp squid  (Read 1431 times)

Offline silverbullet

Valentine's day a damp squid
« on: February 15, 2020, 05:15:50 pm »
As the Erm is wont to say.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Valentine's day a damp squid
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 11:42:44 pm »
Always is ....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 09:23:24 pm »
Happy Valentines Day .
Got a taxi Job yesterday morning bring a Newly wed couple to the Airport they were going on Honeymoon after a Romantic Valentines Day wedding .I got a Phone call today could I go to the Airport and pick him up and drop him back to his Mas house .The drama began when they got to the Airport and their flight was delayed due to the storm so they went into the Bar in the departure area and started drinking then the noticeboard changed and said the Flight was cancelled .Now you have two drunk newlyweds having their honeymoon flight cancelled .Drink having been consumed and tempers raised she says to him "This is your fault it was your idea to get married in February in the middle of winter and it was you who wanted to go to Vegas on honeymoon I wanted a summer wedding .Me Ma was right about you you are a selfish bastard .She never liked you " Now he is getting annoyed he says ."Your Ma dosent like me ?My oulone told me to drop you she thinks you are a nut job and looking at your carry on now she was right .They have a big shouting match in the airport and he goes to the Flight Desk and they tell him they will be put on the next flight to the US so he goes back and tells her its sorted and they have drunken hugs and say I didnt mean what I said about me Ma hating you and they agreed it was their first married fight and laughed it off and had another few drinks .The flight was due out at 7Am this morning and as they went to board the Flight attendant wouldn't allow him fly because he was too drunk so his Wife went on honeymoon on her own and he went back to his Mas house .I love stories with a happy ending .I got a Hundred euro for picking him up and dropping him at his Mammys

Offline Belker

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 03:28:47 am »
Annulment !
Lucky b@stard dodged a bullet !!

Offline Tony

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 07:55:22 am »
Laffin me bollix off
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 01:32:04 pm »
It was actually a Spring wedding - a reasonable compromise between his desire for winter and her desire for summer.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 01:53:10 pm »
Did you hear about the two spiders who just got engaged?

I hear they met on the web
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts