Author Topic: City in the Shit  (Read 2064 times)

john m

City in the Shit
« on: February 17, 2020, 02:58:57 pm »
City might be going down for unfair financial fair play .I have a small bet from two years ago Chelsea to be relegated .I wonder if they are all above board ?

Offline stonethecrows

Re: City in the Shit
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 03:29:36 pm »
Ah sure the money was just resting in  their account.

Man United have just issued a statement in support of Man City, saying they won't play in the champions league either.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 04:49:40 pm »
If City broke the rules why are they banned from Europe but still allowed in the League ?Russian athletes who cheated lost their medals and Russia are banned from the Olympics .Drogheda got coin off a developer that wasent earnings so how come they were not censured .If a club recieve money from a raffle and spend it on wages is that considered revenue .Looks like they are making it up as they go.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 11:01:14 am »
The fine is risible......the owners probably spend that amount on Portuguese brassers every time they visit.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 11:23:35 am »
It will go to court...EUFA will be made look like the dicks they are...Hope Donnelly is involved ...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 12:33:16 pm »
City Playing West Ham tonight .West ham 18/1 to beat them City are only ordinary beaten a few times this year but how are they mentally are players in a I dont give a bollox im out of here state of mind a Tenner on West Ham they could meet a City side in meltdown or an Angry side and take a hammering .18/1 worth a bet .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 12:34:55 pm »
PSG got away with what City were doing..........all because they complied with the investigation.

john m

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 12:56:56 pm »
Think a lot of it was anti Premier League .English sides nearly always make the Knock out stages ,Italian Dutch ,even German teams were pissed off the Brits had an advantage they were knocking out to many so called big X European Cup winners in the League stages .PSG are probably only one of Two usefull french clubs so no danger to the overall financial welfare of Dutch or other smaller leagues

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2020, 05:46:45 pm »
City Playing West Ham tonight .West ham 18/1 to beat them City are only ordinary beaten a few times this year but how are they mentally are players in a I dont give a bollox im out of here state of mind a Tenner on West Ham they could meet a City side in meltdown or an Angry side and take a hammering .18/1 worth a bet .

Nice one.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2020, 11:15:23 am »
Fools and their money...was drummed in to me..If only I knew what was going to happen...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts