Author Topic: Longers  (Read 2458 times)

john m

Longers
« on: February 17, 2020, 11:40:43 pm »
Picked up a pair of absolute pricks from Finches both in their 20s both wearing shorts and fucking arctic explorers puffer Jackets .When Meself and Big Dommo lived in the Flats if you wore shorts after your tenth birthday you were a mammys boy and we battered you .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Longers
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 12:00:24 am »
You're stone mad.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 01:10:10 am »
So is Dommo
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Tony

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 03:35:19 am »
You know what Johnny i was only talking about that on Saturday night when her goodself and I went out for a meal, for some strange reason the idiot sitting across from us through i was a good idea to go out for a meal in the middle of a storm with his squeeze wearing only shorts and a t-shirt, i suppose if he wore proper clothes he couldn't show his tattoos off but inanyways i uttered them same words,  ( sounding like uncle Albert) back in my day if you wore shorts after you made your communion you'd get the bollix kicked out of you from one end of ballyer to the other.
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Belker

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 05:23:43 am »
In London where I was born I never ever wore or even owned a pair of long pants ever. I distinctly remember me maza saying to me in 1972 when I was 7 years old; "Now that we are going home we will have to get you some long pants".
I was fookin delighted, don't think I have ever worn shorts ever again !

Offline Tony

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 09:12:36 am »
And thank fuck for that
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 10:23:49 am »
You know what Johnny i was only talking about that on Saturday night when her goodself and I went out for a meal, for some strange reason the idiot sitting across from us through i was a good idea to go out for a meal in the middle of a storm with his squeeze wearing only shorts and a t-shirt, i suppose if he wore proper clothes he couldn't show his tattoos off but inanyways i uttered them same words,  ( sounding like uncle Albert) back in my day if you wore shorts after you made your communion you'd get the bollix kicked out of you from one end of ballyer to the other.

Once you left the Cubs and went into the Scouts that was the time to get into longers .Im always amused when I see fat bellied oulfellas like meself wearing t shirts and shorts around Ballyer in the Bookies or worst driving taxies .Big flowery Pink shorts .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 11:06:56 am »
Stops fungal infections and yeasty testicles sticking to the inside of the thigh. I'd say if you prised open the inner thighs of these aulwans and aulfellas wearing Leggings and Farahs in the summer, it'd resemble the separation of the bread in a toasted cheese sambo,

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 11:19:54 am »
You should know..  I think you have inside information...ya sticky  cheesy thing ya...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 11:28:39 am »
I'd say you'd find truffles if I took you into a forest, Coola me auld sailor.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2020, 11:39:36 am »
I wouldnt work west Dublin without a gun....... an ide never pick up men in shorts ....ther either going to rob ya or try an get up on ya .....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Tony

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2020, 11:41:37 am »
I wouldnt work west Dublin without a gun....... an ide never pick up men in shorts ....ther either going to rob ya or try an get up on ya .....

Which would be worser?
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Octavia1

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2020, 11:51:40 am »
No wonder yiz are all gettin robbed an  stabbed out ther fuk sake ....picking up blokes in shorts in February....ar yis mad or stupit ....repeat after me
...." sorry lads I'm booked"
Wat ya want be lookin for trouble for  ???
Let the cnuts jog home ....they dressed for it .....
Fuk em

Offline Tony

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2020, 11:57:08 am »
No wonder yiz are all gettin robbed an  stabbed out ther fuk sake ....picking up blokes in shorts in February....ar yis mad or stupit ....repeat after me
...." sorry lads I'm booked"
Wat ya want be lookin for trouble for  ???
Let the cnuts jog home ....they dressed for it .....
Fuk em

Most irish drivers wouldn't recognize a scum bag because they dress the same way as them
Mr. T-bag to you

Show Unread Posts