Author Topic: Dont talk to strangers  (Read 3202 times)

john m

Dont talk to strangers
« on: February 18, 2020, 11:56:16 pm »
Got the Luas tonight to Black Horse sat beside this fella who I knew, hadent seen him since Primary School ."Your Georgie arent You I know you from school " Then Georgie goes into a rant ."You dont know me ,how could you know me when I dont even Know me " I just looked at him thinking what tablets you taking .I dont Know me I dont know who I am cos I was never allowed be Me .My mother dressed me and decided what school I would go to .Then the exam results I got decided what job I would get .Then the Club I went to with my mates because they wanted to go there meant I met the woman I married there .Then she decided where we would live and how many kids we would have .Im nearly 60 and have never lived a single day when I knew who I am and not somebodies idea of who I should be  .I couldnt wait to get off but as I stood up to leave Georgie says Goodbye John nice to talk to you .

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Dont talk to strangers
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 12:40:00 am »
I think he meant "nice to talk at ye"

Offline Tony

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 03:59:13 am »
Never been on that luas meself thank fukk.
Mr. T-bag to you

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 08:20:29 am »
Got the Luas tonight to Black Horse sat beside this fella who I knew, hadent seen him since Primary School ."Your Georgie arent You I know you from school " Then Georgie goes into a rant ."You dont know me ,how could you know me when I dont even Know me " I just looked at him thinking what tablets you taking .I dont Know me I dont know who I am cos I was never allowed be Me .My mother dressed me and decided what school I would go to .Then the exam results I got decided what job I would get .Then the Club I went to with my mates because they wanted to go there meant I met the woman I married there .Then she decided where we would live and how many kids we would have .Im nearly 60 and have never lived a single day when I knew who I am and not somebodies idea of who I should be  .I couldnt wait to get off but as I stood up to leave Georgie says Goodbye John nice to talk to you .

He was just telling it as it is......... so many men refuse to admit it to themselves.

dalymount

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 08:36:35 am »
Big Dommo wouldnt have taken that crap from his family

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 10:15:47 am »
At least he wasn't  dressed up in girls clothes..   
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

dalymount

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 10:35:06 am »
Who Dommo ,or the other fella ?

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 10:49:03 am »
At least he wasn't  dressed up in girls clothes..
rofl
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 10:58:26 am »
Wat a fukin nightmares.....to know oneself...luckily I drift in an out of several personalities....it all started wit me experimentation yers ago to destroy me ego usin ancient Asian religions methods....the closer I got to destroying me ego an nirvana ......the more people looked at me funny an wouldnt talk to me ....they all taut I was a fukin headcase but in fact I was approachin self actualization or sumtin an I was becoming more normal than everyone else then I realised that they wer all fukin mad bastards an I was the one who was enlightened .....
" I'm ok ....yous are not ok" sort of ting ....then one day I was sittin ther meditatin an it came to me in a eureeka moment .....I realised that the reason people meditated was because years ago in india an China an all they had no telly an they wer bored fukin stupit an the only way to deal with the boredom was to empty your mind ....so that's wat they did ....they sat ther for hours like a dummy an the called it meditation.....
Me fukin knee is killin me btw

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2020, 11:08:43 am »
I For to mention....I dont have a telly either ....is it either or neither wen yur talkin in the singular only bout yurself or selves  ???
Anyway lads I'm fuked ....I cant get out of bed I dont know wat to do ....me knee is bullied an I'm in an awful agony sumtin happened me during the night I must of twisted it or sumtin an cant stand up or antin...wtf my goin do now . ???
I must of kicked the wall or sumtin or bent me kneecap out of place .

.why does shit always happen to me ffs

john m

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 11:11:02 am »
I For to mention....I dont have a telly either ....is it either or neither wen yur talkin in the singular only bout yurself or selves  ???
Anyway lads I'm fuked ....I cant get out of bed I dont know wat to do ....me knee is bullied an I'm in an awful agony sumtin happened me during the night I must of twisted it or sumtin an cant stand up or antin...wtf my goin do now . ???
I must of kicked the wall or sumtin or bent me kneecap out of place .

.why does shit always happen to me ffs

I have loads of Diafine pain killers if you need some .

john m

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 11:16:30 am »
Occi enlightenment is first knowing you are a cunt then learning to like the cunt you are .I think you might be close to enlightenment unlike lads who worry for the next fare or haircut most people dont realize they are addicts mostly to coin then to Ego worried about what other people think of them .Poor old George stuck on the LUAS of life always following the rails cunt never realized you can get off the LUAS .

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 11:46:46 am »
Occi enlightenment is first knowing you are a cunt then learning to like the cunt you are .I think you might be close to enlightenment unlike lads who worry for the next fare or haircut most people dont realize they are addicts mostly to coin then to Ego worried about what other people think of them .Poor old George stuck on the LUAS of life always following the rails cunt never realized you can get off the LUAS .
I dont like television johnny ....makes me nervous an like theres a spy in me house an all the brainwashing an propagandist an inbetween an add comes on an says ..." if yu have a tv ....yu must have a tv licence or yull go to jail an have a criminals record an well sell your gaff an sell your kids to medical experiments.....
I had money once aswell  ???...didnt like it neither  ...that scared me to death too ..all the solicitors an ex wife wanted it ...so I gave it to dem ....I didnt want it anyway...I couldn't eat the cuntin ting  ???
Now I live like a munk an I'm as happy as Larry.....I'm always laughin all the time ....except me fukin knee this mornin...

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 03:04:39 pm »
its Georgies own fault, no  sympathy for him or anyone like him, a lot of men dont have the balls to do their own thing, if i listened to other people about what i should do, id be sitting in an office now bored and depressed out of my head, probably suicidal as well id say. too many people do what is expected of them rather than what they really want. i reckon about 70% of people get married because they think thats what your supposed to do when you get to  a certain age, probably why so many marry the wrong person and end up divorced.

i get asked a good bit if im married/have a girlfriend. when i say no they say why not, your a good looking lad, i say because im happier being single.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2020, 03:47:14 pm »
For our anniversary(20th)...my missus superglued my wedding ring to my finger.....and said she owns my sorry ass!!.....i think i need to get on to our own Dear Liffy Lip section.

Show Unread Posts