Author Topic: Suspicious ?  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Belker

Suspicious ?
« on: February 26, 2020, 06:35:40 am »
I opened a new account with Boyles last weekend, nothing major I lodged 70 in to it and got a few free bet promos out of it.
As expected last night I got their email asking me to verify my account, it was a bit of a dose, drivers licence front and back, credit card front and back (with most digits covered) and a full utility bill, painstakingly I did it all via the online chat and the pleasant chungwan verified me within 20 minutes.

Offline Tony

Re: Suspicious ?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 06:40:56 am »
You mean she didn't know who the legend ken cash was?

She musta been an Immigrant
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Belker

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 06:49:45 am »
Job done fer me I thought and hit Log out, a pop-up message appeared on my screen from Firefox (my current browser) which read; "Firefox has just prevented a social media tracking device from accessing your account". And as you can imagine I'm not too happy to see that after just uploading a lot of my personal details to Boyles.

Anyway I move on and go next to check on my online banking, I open it up just the same as I do about 4 or 5 times every week and this message pops up on the screen from my bank; "We have sent you a 6 digit security code to your mobile phone, please enter this code to access this account". I enter the code and all is good.

But WTF ??

Offline Belker

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 06:53:05 am »
You mean she didn't know who the legend ken cash was?

She musta been an Immigrant
I was very surprised they let me even open an account, it would seem they have short memories !
Or maybe they too have a Ten year rule !!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 06:56:10 am by Belker »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 11:36:41 am »
They won't let me have a bet on any sport. The bank code is part of the new European banking rules. Watty might tell us what it's called but, basically, if you don't have a mobile phone you can't have a bank account. It'll ask for the code it sends when you want to access your account and, sometimes, when you buy something online as part of the updated "verified by Visa" or Mastercard equivalent process.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2020, 02:33:06 pm »
Same with MyGov,anytime you log on to access a particular section it sends a verification code via SMS to input into the relevant box.

Show Unread Posts