Author Topic: Bohs and Shels tonight.  (Read 4791 times)

The Liffey Lip

Bohs and Shels tonight.
« on: March 06, 2020, 08:59:21 am »
A proper Derby with no silly sectarian chanting..............see you there Dalyer............

john m

Re: Bohs and Shels tonight.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 10:24:10 am »
Powers wouldnt offer long odds on there wont be trouble .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 10:35:11 am »
I'm sure the Lip will throw a few grenades in.....so to speak!!

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 10:54:51 am »
One of me spawn told me he was at a Pat's v Shels match last week...He said it was ukin muck to watch...About 10 seconds on the ball before ya get clobbered..Most of them are as blind as a bat...The quality of the game is going backwards....allegedly.....
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2020, 11:00:36 am »
One of me spawn told me he was at a Pat's v Shels match last week...He said it was ukin muck to watch...About 10 seconds on the ball before ya get clobbered..Most of them are as blind as a bat...The quality of the game is going backwards....allegedly.....

Bohs,Rovers,Dundalk play Football the rest play kick ball Standard is Sunday Pub League .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2020, 11:35:07 am »

No, I'm in good form....just got the mott's Picanto NCT'd and me back is totally hunched over. Takes me an age to fully stretch out after being in it.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2020, 11:39:30 am »

Bohs,Rovers,Dundalk play Football the rest play kick ball Standard is Sunday Pub League .

Shels are not great alright but it's been a while since they clashed in the top flight.........adds a bit of zest to it. No GAA this weekend...if there was I'd be heading to it.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2020, 11:54:55 am »

No, I'm in good form....just got the mott's Picanto NCT'd and me back is totally hunched over. Takes me an age to fully stretch out after being in it.

A Kia Picanto....christ......people driving them generally can't drive.....same as the a Yaris,Micra,i10, to name a few!!

john m

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2020, 11:57:42 am »

dont be in it .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2020, 11:59:28 am »
She passed her test here...first time. Not a good car for spinal health if you're over 6 foot....you'd both be fine in it....pair of whinging auldears.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2020, 12:03:19 pm »
Ermy wouldn't get his derby passed the steering wheel even with the seat all the way back....

What's your daily drive Lip?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2020, 12:06:30 pm »
So fucking predictable.........Toyota Avensis Mon-Wed........Lexus 220D Thurs-Fri......

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2020, 12:08:58 pm »
Ermy wouldn't get his derby passed the steering wheel even with the seat all the way back....

What's your daily drive Lip?

There's acres of space in the hybrid Yaris now, Hal. In fact, there's more headroom in the Yaris than there is in the Avensis....fact. I comfortably drove one from Portlaoise to Dublin without a bother on my neck or back.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2020, 12:33:05 pm »
Gas place this......hilaire!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2020, 08:25:29 pm »
I hope yis all get out alive.

Show Unread Posts