Author Topic: Neil Francis has ensured SF will get 50 plus seats next time.  (Read 1712 times)

The Liffey Lip

There's truth in it, no doubt..........but a lesson in politicking wouldn't go amiss for the Jesuit boy....

https://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/schools-rugby/sinn-fein-policy-would-hurt-the-education-system-and-rugby-would-be-the-biggest-loser-39024110.html

john m

Re: Neil Francis has ensured SF will get 50 plus seats next time.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 10:45:46 am »
Told you this before .Ruri Quinn was minister for learning and out playing golf when his playing partner asked What the fuck you up to Quinnee why dont you withdraw Government aid to Private Schools .Quinn replied all teachers salaries are paid by the state .Thats the Fucking Problem Quinney thats a subsidy for schools like Clongoes or the Rock that means fees are lower so the Fucking Plumbers kid can go .My youngfella is a fucking retard dumb as fuck but doors opened for the cunt because he was a Rock boy how will he compete with the smart pipe benders kid .Stop subsidising the Private schools so we can hike the price of admission and keep the Spalpeen kids to fuck out .Can you imagine if one of Big Dommos kids from the Flats ever took to the playing fields in the Rock he would trample our kids to death with his enthusiasm to succeed not like Killian and Gordo who know its about character building and networking important that you know the crowd in Sinnotts or else the barman ignores you on rugger Days .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 11:18:13 am »
A few are let through the cracks to keep the plebs happy. Trevor Brennan, being a classic example of a working-class boy making it to the big stage, but he found out how prejudiced the rugger boys were when he let an Ulster bigot have his desserts after being insulted........had to go to southern France to ply his "trade".n Strangely enough, Tyson Furey is more Irish than half the current crop of white, privileged Afrikaans boys....both his Mammy and Daddy are Irish.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 11:22:39 am »
Did Neil ever do an article on the other chap(s) involved in the Saith (sic) Dublin nightclub "accident"?

john m

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2020, 11:30:19 am »
Did Neil ever do an article on the other chap(s) involved in the Saith (sic) Dublin nightclub "accident"?

Do you mean the 5th person who kicked the kid to death outside Anabels and was on a Private plane the same day out of the country .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2020, 11:33:14 am »
That's 60 seats and counting now........as the head of MI5, now a Lord... is reported to have said to a Sgt after a failed SAS mission in
 the south of Ireland............"Fuck me, Sgt....We don't care about blood....it's fucking ink we're terrified of".

john m

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2020, 11:38:12 am »
Lip you can see why Francis fears the Shinners but fear the FF/FG ers as well .Nobody ever comments .Since Partition the Catholic Minority has flourished and grown under the Oppression of the Crown North of the border .While the minority Protestant population has almost disappeared here in the Free State .Protestant traits and customs in the Free State have been eroded for years .When I was a kid about 8 in the 60s my next door neighbors were COI I went to Protestant Sunday School with them until the local priest found out and told my mother to stop it .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2020, 11:46:42 am »
Economics....not religion I'd say. Half the Prods and Presbyterians were just as skint as the local Fenians. The monied Masons of Malone Rd, South Belfast, never ask what side of the mythical fence the other is on....No transubstantiation, or immaculate conceptions, or celibacy discussed at Downroyal or Royal Portrush.

The Protestant needed religion to keep himself in line....the Catholic, to keep his neighbour in line.....Nietzsche.

Show Unread Posts