Author Topic: Still foolhardy enough to work?  (Read 56631 times)

Offline silverbullet

Still foolhardy enough to work?
« on: March 20, 2020, 12:05:25 am »

Offline taxi1990

Offline Lizzzy

Re: Still foolhardy enough to work?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 12:20:32 am »
I was watching Sky news they were doing a report from Italy, of the people that have caught it about 4000 have been cured and the same amount have died, so its 50/50.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2020, 12:22:33 am »
we would have to know the ages and what other health problems those who died had.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2020, 12:24:11 am »
I was watching Sky news they were doing a report from Italy, of the people that have caught it about 4000 have been cured and the same amount have died, so its 50/50.

Did ye see the distress those people were in though with those bubble type breathing apparatus.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2020, 12:33:36 am »

Did ye see the distress those people were in though with those bubble type breathing apparatus.

Frightening, if the lads out driving taxis saw that they would cop on.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2020, 12:39:59 am »
we would have to know the ages and what other health problems those who died had.

Why does that matter

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2020, 12:42:20 am »

Why does that matter

because old people and people with health problems tend to die. if it starts killing a load of young healthy people, then i will sit up and take notice.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2020, 12:47:25 am »

Why does that matter

because old people and people with health problems tend to die. if it starts killing a load of young healthy people, then i will sit up and take notice.

Do you know anyone old or with health problems?

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2020, 12:49:07 am »

Why does that matter

no

Offline Horse

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2020, 12:54:34 am »
My mother is 81 years old and a recovered cancer patient.  I am really concerned about the prospect of her contracting this disease and even more so with her ability to fight it off. I will have to stay away from her house for fear of transmitting this disease and I have not worked since Friday the 13th. I think its extremely worrying that young healthy people dont give a toss if they pass it on to their own mothers let alone a complete stranger. Maybe humanity is better off being wiped out if people with this attitude survive and responsible, old and sick people die off.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2020, 01:30:57 am »

Why does that matter

no

1990 ...I've tried to explain the uniqueness of the irish situation for 2 weeks  and I'm tired now ...

Maybe tommorow i will but ..maybe you have to find out the hard way....
I believe ireland will have more deaths per population than the rest of the world ...
And I believe they will be younger than the rest of the world statistically

Please go home ..

I watched the medical people on prime time tonight and I could see it and feel it in ther eyes ......
We are fucked mate ....
Thers a tsunami comin
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Horse

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2020, 01:51:06 am »

Why does that matter

no

Please go home ..

And hopefully you wont infect any of your family who unbeknownst to them or you could have serious underlying medical conditions. And seeming that you dont know ANY old people hopefully your actions dont infect any old or sick people that you dont know. I think you're right octy, we're all fcuked, either way.

Offline C5

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2020, 03:39:38 am »
Taxis and buses are aloud to operate in Italy the epicenter of the corona virus in Europe, as well as Germany Spain and Portugal, the numbers here won't be as high.

dalymount

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2020, 06:07:22 am »
I dont know where this is coming from that people who contract the virus up 50% have died .thats rubbish I think it kills about 3% 

Show Unread Posts