Author Topic: Shopping for food China virus  (Read 1286 times)

Offline dublin2018

Shopping for food China virus
« on: March 23, 2020, 11:01:39 am »
One important small measure, is to wipe down food packaging with wipes as Virus survives on surfaces for a time .I bought heaps gloves in motor factors and antibacterial wipes in Tesco.And wash your hands and wrists soapy water .We are at war

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Shopping for food China virus
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 01:02:29 pm »
One issue we haven't dealt with dubby ....  it's a delicate one ....I've a multitude of ex girlfriends texting me all hintin theyed like to come over for a bit of "company" ....obviously women in a time of crisis tend to be attracted to the alpha Male types like meeself seeking protection and comfort in these uncertain times .....

That's not an easy dilemma wen you think about it ....risking infectection for a bit of crumpets....I know I may sound like I'm talkin in jest ...but how are people managing it ?
I would imagine next year we will see a very reduced birth rate around the world.....kinda backs up my theory that we are the virus....and the virus is the earths antibodies
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline dublin2018

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 01:55:23 pm »
One issue we haven't dealt with dubby ....  it's a delicate one ....I've a multitude of ex girlfriends texting me all hintin theyed like to come over for a bit of "company" ....obviously women in a time of crisis tend to be attracted to the alpha Male types like meeself seeking protection and comfort in these uncertain times .....

That's not an easy dilemma wen you think about it ....risking infectection for a bit of crumpets....I know I may sound like I'm talkin in jest ...but how are people managing it ?
I would imagine next year we will see a very reduced birth rate around the world.....kinda backs up my theory that we are the virus....and the virus is the earths antibodies
I think you are right 100% in 1918 during the Spanish Flu pandemic the world population was 1.8 billion people.Now in 2020 world population is 8 billion our planet is full ,so in another 98 years we projected to have a population of 14.2 billion .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 02:11:43 pm »

I think you are right 100% in 1918 during the Spanish Flu pandemic the world population was 1.8 billion people.Now in 2020 world population is 8 billion our planet is full ,so in another 98 years we projected to have a population of 14.2 billion .
Back then we weren't as connected as we are now.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 02:35:53 pm »
All 80's here lately...China Crisis....fucking magic.

Show Unread Posts