Author Topic: U.K on LOCKDOWN  (Read 4995 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: U.K on LOCKDOWN
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2020, 09:41:46 am »
I suppose if it drowns your lungs and restricts the oxygen intake a smoker will have reduced capacity compared to a non-smoker.Be grand lads keep washing yer hands...

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2020, 12:45:21 pm »
No bother. Can you check if they came into contact with any supermarket or DIY store produce while you're at it and what age they were and whether they were smokers... apparently smokers are far more likely to die than non smokers when they get the virus... not looking good for over 59s either.
Would I be OK if I lied about me age ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2020, 12:47:02 pm »
A mate of mine works in a big Pharma company and if he's near someone for 15 minutes he has to fill out a form.14minutes 50 seconds...no form needed.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2020, 12:49:51 pm »
Prepare for homelessness men. The feminazis are ramping up pressure with domestic abuse now meaning you sneezing near the Mrs...the fools among you will laugh.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2020, 01:15:59 pm »
The Hot Hut!!

dalymount

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2020, 01:40:35 pm »
Lippy I have to get to the bottom of this hut thing.are they accusing you of being a night/ day watchman whos double jobbing ? Ah sure I forgot tour already a copper in fair city arent ya ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2020, 02:37:39 pm »
Dalymount.. it's pure fiction. I'm just everything these resentful mong's aren't...tall, slim, fit and not fussy about the shape of the hole I happen to choose.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2020, 02:39:08 pm »
Cancel the last insertion.

dalymount

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2020, 03:22:39 pm »
Did ya make any arrests lately ?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2020, 03:33:52 pm »
Apparently the fags fuck up your immunity to lung infections and that's essentially what COVID 19 is. I have a feeling there'll be a lot less smokers about in a year or two... and Govt won't need to worry too much about pension fund deficits for a while either.
And taxes lost from tobacco will be sought elsewhere.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2020, 04:16:13 pm »
Nothing Major...all ok in Kent...oh Carroll's ... as the Welsh said, it's menthol..

dalymount

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2020, 04:19:04 pm »
350 a week unemployment those greedy cunts have no excuse now just announced

Offline loucipher

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2020, 05:02:52 pm »
LOL Dalymount,
                       so you want all dispatchers to go out off business? well you might get your wish, I  do not know you but i guess your able just too work the cash hours( which aint happening at present) but you want the german corporate taking over. we have gone from 10%(was promised never to increase) -12% and now 15%. i know hailo gave dispathers a good kick up the ass but i argue they are very much needed.

Offline dublin2018

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2020, 05:30:52 pm »
LOL Dalymount,
                       so you want all dispatchers to go out off business? well you might get your wish, I  do not know you but i guess your able just too work the cash hours( which aint happening at present) but you want the german corporate taking over. we have gone from 10%(was promised never to increase) -12% and now 15%. i know hailo gave dispathers a good kick up the ass but i argue they are very much needed.
Well Irish Dispatchers were robbing drivers for years and now the dispatchers are been robbed by the German dispatchers, that then rob the drivers.Better off not doing any of them.If a Irish Dispatcher came up with a realistic, per job payment we would all do dispatch work, but they won't as they to GREEDY ,now the chips are in the pan and its getting to hot .Both foreign and irish dispatchers are to blame, and Dalymount wasn't its downfall.Example Lynk used to charge €115 base fee per week then 20% discount plus 3% admin fee plus €1.50 for a account book thats not in the real world.Since Germans in town it all change and no irish dispatcher will beat a multinational company
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 05:36:28 pm by dublin2018 »

dalymount

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2020, 05:36:07 pm »
Ill say it one more time.my problem with dispatchers is,they treat the drivers  as though they were employees,when in they are the employees of the drivers

Show Unread Posts