Author Topic: Come the moment come the man  (Read 4228 times)

john m

Come the moment come the man
« on: March 24, 2020, 11:38:51 pm »
Most of you know my opinion of Leo the Gay Foreigner .I believe he has been a totally useless self serving no good cunt his and his governments policies are a disgrace but since this virus hit I have watched Him and his government react .I have also watched Trump and Boris and most other world leaders .I have never been more proud to be Irish and more Proud of our Taoiseach .I hope other World leaders follow his example of how to manage a crisis .In fact I would like to see him nominated for a Nobel humanitarian prize .

Offline TheDevilHimself

Re: Come the moment come the man
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 01:41:02 am »
I have to agree with you on most of that   except that his "speech"  was mostly recycled   Churchill arse nonsense and the nobel prize is also a load of  bollixology . but he  is dealing with this current covid  construct  very well.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 01:44:19 am by TheDevilHimself »
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 01:42:27 am »
!
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 02:18:58 am »
The party in general is doing itself...no harm..Mary Lou ...coming out with the cheap shot...let's take the Apple money and use it now..is showing that she has no experience of dealing with a crisis and I fear that her momentum is lost....
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 08:38:40 am »
Talk about an about-turn....think you might be giving out about him again very soon........

dalymount

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 08:42:52 am »
John im not saying i disagree withya about Leo,but I would be interested to know what it was that impressed you so much .that is one hell of a u turn.im not slagging honestly,just interested to see why you thought he was different ?

john m

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 09:34:22 am »
FG policies since the collapse has been disgraceful with no regard for people they were all about economy not Society .Billions for builders posh hospitals and rural WiFi while people were living in cardboard boxes .Then Leo took the reigns and went all Social Democratic with Gay Marrage,Divorce ,Abortion NEW POLITICS as I call it ,its a worldwide Pandemic but still Children living in cardboard boxes and moving Room to room .That problem could of been fixed we had the money we are spending it now .That said Since this Virus hit I have watched Trump the so called Leader of the Free world acting like an Alzheimer patient on Disco Biscuits a Joke of a Man who needs to be looked after by CIA Dark Opps .Boris the Buffoon who is going for a dictatorship he intends to suspend Parliament .European Leaders like Macron and Merkel who stood by as Italy a European member struggled with a more virulent strain of the virus .Among all that lot Leo has been a States Man he told us the story and put in place a reasonable payment to prevent people from panicking he did it with little or no Histrionics .The proof of his actions will be in the death rate and the mental health of the Country .I for one feel a greater sense of security here in Ireland than I would in the UK or USA or EU .Among National leaders who I have seen react to this situation he has been head and shoulders above they an Oasis of Calm in a lunatic asylum .That is what Leaders are supposed to be .
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 09:37:18 am by john m »

john m

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 10:02:05 am »
The response from the various governments are very similar John.It's the execution that has been different.

The death tolls in each country will be comparible.Although the countries that are more densely populated will have more fatalities.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 10:10:17 am by mercenary for hire »

dalymount

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2020, 10:05:34 am »
Well thats fair enough John,I was genuinely interested to know why you felt  the way you did,and its a good explanation

john m

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2020, 10:08:05 am »
Yesterday American Fucktards  said more than 50,000 people tested positive for the airborne virus and that at least 600 lives have been lost. Over the previous 24 hours, nearly a third of all new coronavirus cases in the WORLD  were in the US, according to the World Health Organization (WHO) which now says America may become the next epicenter for the disease. Even though the Diarrhea coloured Fucktard they call Mr President knew the virus was coming they never prepared as it might effect the stock markets .If this hits America Hard the Christian Fundamentalists will make sure it kills millions as they gather at the Railroad to sing Onward Christian Soldiers .

john m

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2020, 10:12:51 am »
The response from the various governments are very similar John.It's the execution that has been different.

The death tolls in each country will be similar.Although the countries that are more densely populated will have more fatalities.

They are not Merc Trump played it down as he focused on the Stock Market and re election .He still is not a supporter of Isolation its the US Governors that are leading the defence while the Yellow Peril plays Businessman .Its a fucking shame in any other time the world would look to America for leadership today we look at them for Comedy Value .CIA Dark opps have a job to do .its time they took care of business.

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2020, 10:17:11 am »
I've been watching it on CNBC I don't think most people are happy with Trump's response.Could be his downfall but he's gotten away with worse so far.

john m

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2020, 10:28:25 am »
Dead bodies in the streets wakens the Yanks, Vietnam done for the Republicans as cheap coffins draped in flags  started to pile up .Trump will be fucked when there are more dead Yanks than Chinamen .

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2020, 10:34:43 am »
I agree and it will happen.The sad part is Trump is boosting the stock market to help peoples retirement funds buy many pensioners won't be around to see the benefit.

Show Unread Posts