Author Topic: Come the moment come the man  (Read 4297 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Come the moment come the man
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2020, 08:00:28 pm »
To be fair to Trump, he initially thought it was a hoax erm... like climate change / global warming.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2020, 11:01:07 am »
Climate Change is real alright....just not our fault....after all if the climate didn't change...we'd be living in the Ice Age.

dalymount

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2020, 11:20:14 am »
Would we really ? I dont know im a stranger round here

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2020, 11:21:20 am »
Obviously............

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2020, 11:05:01 am »

Offline watty

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2020, 11:08:04 am »
 rofl

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2020, 11:09:22 am »
Billy Bunter...on tour
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2020, 02:29:53 pm »
Ah God I remember Billy well. Grayfriars school , I think it was he wen t  a big fat bollox who used to keep robbing the other kids sweets

john m

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2020, 12:40:11 pm »
Big Dommos uncle Terry the Provo he wasent a prove had no interest in politics but he did go on a day trip to Belfast in 1971 so that meant he was connected at least it did down the flats and he dined out on the rumour .So yesterday after I lunched with friends I seen Terry socially isolated drinking cans on a bench but Terry was always socially isolated he stank of dead boiled piss most of the time .I dropped him a score to buy in some stock as the off licences are closed today .He said fucking terrible isint it ."Whats that I asked " The government he said bringing in the gards and giving them powers to break up discussions among learned men .he said him and a few friends were gathered in a field yesterday discussing nature as they watched a flock of seagulls pull apart a waste bin when they set upon by the Gards and threatened with arrest if they didnt go home .Terry told them to fuck off what home were they talking about .He was dissapointed how quick we went from a free society to a Police State .He said why bring in a fucking law for 4 days was it just a warning shot ,what next internment .

Show Unread Posts