Author Topic: corolla virus denier  (Read 12061 times)

Offline Lizzzy

Re: corolla virus denier
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2020, 06:33:25 am »
yiz know I'm right.
come over to the dark side.
This is the dark side
There is no dark side really,  as a matter of fact it's all dark.

I don't know, I was really drunk at the time.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2020, 09:24:25 am »
yiz know I'm right.
come over to the dark side.
This is the dark side
There is no dark side really,  as a matter of fact it's all dark.

I don't know, I was really drunk at the time.
https://youtu.be/01jBFFXSIgA
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2020, 08:18:16 pm »
Of course more taxman will die of the virus, Octy. Nobody is immune and most of us will catch it at some time not just those drivers who are still providing a public service. To be fair, Mick the moan had a better than average innings for a taxi driver. Aside from Gardai I can't think of any other trade, profession or vocation with so many fat, lazy fuckers... particularly those of my generation and older.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2020, 09:57:07 pm »
Of course more taxman will die of the virus, Octy. Nobody is immune and most of us will catch it at some time not just those drivers who are still providing a public service. To be fair, Mick the moan had a better than average innings for a taxi driver. Aside from Gardai I can't think of any other trade, profession or vocation with so many fat, lazy fuckers... particularly those of my generation and older.

Don't be tarring every taxi driver with your own brush!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2020, 10:07:22 pm »
I'm not. I noted that some of the younger lads have more sense... for now.

john m

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2020, 11:16:04 pm »
Rodent there is a Protocol on here we use Links if we could be fucking bothere im not .We dont use peoples proper names Steven and we dont give physical descriptions of members .Please remove my description as being fat and lazy somebody might recognise me in the bookies or pub .Thanks .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2020, 12:02:25 am »
They'd hear ye bollockin out of ye before they saw ye!!

john m

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2020, 12:03:47 am »

you would miss me if I was dead.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2020, 01:40:26 am »
Did 50 k on me bike today ratt  up howth hill 3 times ...tink I had a mild coronory  up the hill an a stroke goin down the hill ....but I survived anyway ...wasnt a sinner on the road .....sureal it was ...no guards or nuttin ....just me an other horses ....I'm absolutely positive I was a horse in me last life ....even me own kids call me " big nose "

Anyway I dont want to die until I sell one painting....apart from the one I sold to me ma
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 01:44:28 am by Octavia1 »

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2020, 01:41:51 am »
Think I'll paint that tommorow  ::sleep

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2020, 01:43:20 am »
Rodent there is a Protocol on here we use Links if we could be fucking bothere im not .We dont use peoples proper names Steven and we dont give physical descriptions of members .Please remove my description as being fat and lazy somebody might recognise me in the bookies or pub .Thanks .
rofl

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2020, 10:05:33 am »

you would miss me if I was dead.

We would John...to be fair!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2020, 10:26:49 am »
Links are only required where material is copied/pasted from elsewhere erm, Thanks.

john m

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2020, 11:31:00 am »
Links are only required where material is copied/pasted from elsewhere erm, Thanks.
#
The only links I know were on the Gold chain I bought Mary Cluxton for Christmas in 1979 because she let me squeeze her diddy .That Gold chain made her neck go Green .I gave big Dommo a Wrangler Jacket for that Chain .I found the Jacket in Sloopys .Ah Mary she had Nipples like Duffell Coat Buttons .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2020, 11:39:41 am »
Loved goin in to O'Connors on Mary St at Christmas for the jeans.....Lee Cooper if i remember correctly!!

Show Unread Posts