Author Topic: Did anyone get paid the 350 ?  (Read 20616 times)

john m

Re: Did anyone get paid the 350 ?
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2020, 11:27:21 am »
If you want something to keep you busy you could do what I do, and study for a new area test.

I have two counties but have been working on my third the last couple of years, just make a list of places of interest and then learn them for every town and village in the new county, then do all the estates. I have a folder now with about 200 + pages in it of the new county, am going over it now, by the time the country is back up and running I should be ready to sit the test.

Fair play but why bother Cost benifit analyses how much work is there in the new county ?If the answer is loads then just go work it earn the coin .Whats the chances of being caught working the area and whats the penelty as Nike the God of whatever says JUST DO IT .

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2020, 11:34:39 am »
If you want something to keep you busy you could do what I do, and study for a new area test.

I have two counties but have been working on my third the last couple of years, just make a list of places of interest and then learn them for every town and village in the new county, then do all the estates. I have a folder now with about 200 + pages in it of the new county, am going over it now, by the time the country is back up and running I should be ready to sit the test.

Fair play but why bother Cost benifit analyses how much work is there in the new county ?If the answer is loads then just go work it earn the coin .Whats the chances of being caught working the area and whats the penelty as Nike the God of whatever says JUST DO IT .

The new area for me has a college, the two counties I work in does not. so i can work student nights or rag week etc.

its very good for keeping you busy, if i ever used to have a quiet day, i would work at the folder and felt i was doing something useful that would eventually pay off.

how do you mean chances of getting caught working in the area? it would be legal for me to be working in the new county, once i pass the test.

john m

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2020, 11:54:12 am »

The new area for me has a college, the two counties I work in does not. so i can work student nights or rag week etc.

its very good for keeping you busy, if i ever used to have a quiet day, i would work at the folder and felt i was doing something useful that would eventually pay off.

how do you mean chances of getting caught working in the area? it would be legal for me to be working in the new county, once i pass the test.

College students will use the app no need to be licenced for the area you can legally pick them up .

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2020, 01:51:27 pm »

College students will use the app no need to be licenced for the area you can legally pick them up .

I would prefer to have the licence before working in an area just on an app. I think you shouldn't be allowed work in a county where you don't have the area licence.

also I wouldn't be a fan of companies like free now and I don't like having a boss.

dalymount

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2020, 05:58:18 pm »
This is probably a stupid question , but I take it you don't have to fill in a form every week to get the 350 ?

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2020, 06:11:47 pm »
This is probably a stupid question , but I take it you don't have to fill in a form every week to get the 350 ?

At the moment daily ...I believe the payment... correct me if I'm wrong ...is for 6 weeks then you go on jobseekers....
Finding a job now be a fine ting
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2020, 06:24:53 pm »
I think they extended the emergency payment for 12 weeks.

dalymount

« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2020, 06:28:09 pm »
Yes but do you have to fill in a form weekly ?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2020, 06:30:49 pm »
No.

dalymount

« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2020, 06:31:19 pm »
Spoke to a fella yesterday about jobseekers . He told me two days ago they were instructed not to deal with  jobseekers applications for up to 9 or 10 weeks . He said they were told to prioritize the covid payments first

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2020, 02:51:08 pm »
Spoke to a fella yesterday about jobseekers . He told me two days ago they were instructed not to deal with  jobseekers applications for up to 9 or 10 weeks . He said they were told to prioritize the covid payments first
He works for social welfare?

dalymount

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2020, 03:11:28 pm »
Yes I actually got through to the phone number

Offline Belker

« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2020, 07:21:29 pm »
No.
And just ignore the job seekers bit.

Offline sore

« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2020, 08:19:06 am »
Got the 350. They fecking took their time, had some garden leaves for dinner last night, starvation was setting in. phew!

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2020, 08:47:33 am »
Got the 350. They fecking took their time, had some garden leaves for dinner last night, starvation was setting in. phew!

Did you not get last weeks payment?
You are entitled to the same payments as everyone else...
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts