Author Topic: Food Glorious Food  (Read 1369 times)

john m

Food Glorious Food
« on: April 01, 2020, 01:18:54 pm »
Spanish Danny got Temporary Release yesterday from Shelton Abbey and dropped up to see Big Dommo last night in the Flats .They Ordered Food and it was delivered by a young lad on a bike in light blue anorak .No gloves or mask he just unloaded the food straight into Spanish Dannys hands ,he put it straight into the Bin ,No hygien rules when delivering nosebag .

dalymount

Re: Food Glorious Food
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 04:51:53 pm »
Id love tp meet Dommo,sounds like my kinda man

john m

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 07:16:25 pm »
Id love tp meet Dommo,sounds like my kinda man

You met him played Poker in Drumcondra ,You ,Noel,Gerry and Big Dommo .Anyway Big Dommo was sitting in the Garden today playing with the dog .He remarked isint it funny .Loads of people complaining that Muslim women covered their faces now they complain if they dont

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 07:34:31 pm »
Frankie says...that when he is driving the Hearse....Big Dommo  won't  be able to stop the ..coffin
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 08:11:46 pm »
Frankie says...that when he is driving the Hearse....Big Dommo  won't  be able to stop the ..coffin

Frankie hasent been around this week must be picking up dedders

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 08:49:02 pm »
Apparently domestic violence is big problem with everyone locked up at home ......ide say half the country is alcoholic aswell an binge eatin all the surplus food they bought before it's gone off ....I wonder wat the birth rate will be like next year ...ide say a big drop now that coppers Is closed ....
Lot people have time to exercise an everyone out runnin and stuff cause no job to go to ...suppose if yu dont die you be healthier an no stress having to drive in rush hour every day or drive drumkin cnuts home at nite
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 08:51:59 pm »
What do priests and McDonald’s have in common?

They both stick their meat in 10-year-old buns.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts