Author Topic: our new green government  (Read 32568 times)

Offline Bob Shillin

Re: our new green government
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2020, 04:51:43 pm »

"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2020, 05:06:55 pm »
That RC's definition of the wording pretty much defined in that letter.....hopefully they'll catch thousands more!!

dalymount

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2020, 05:13:48 pm »
I cant read it unfortunately

Offline watty

« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2020, 05:29:02 pm »
Just got another copy of a letter from Social Welfare to a taxi driver, who was spotted working, with his roof sign on, advising him that his payments were stopped, and inviting him to return the payments already received. Can't post the letter as it includes his name and PPS number
Did the letter actually say he was spotted working or just that his name was on the driver-link website?

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2020, 05:54:20 pm »
If I click it and make it bigger I can read it, why can't y'all? It says that he was spotted working.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline watty

« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2020, 06:27:21 pm »
My bad!  I did click on it but only read the first 2 paragraphs and got bored  :P  That's ok then (from my POV) - they're looking for roofsigns.  Mine is in the boot.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2020, 06:56:21 pm »
It says "it would appear that you have an income...". Just give them a ring and explain that you don't as you are trading at a loss.

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2020, 10:58:28 pm »
Probably Definitely best if drivers do not work while getting the PUP

john m

« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2020, 11:03:08 pm »
If you worked for My taxi there is a record of the job but they can also ask you for the last reciept number and then if its fraud they can read your meter every job you ever done is recorded on there .If your legit you can reprint the last reciept and the date and time should be pre you claiming the coin .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2020, 11:48:05 am »
It says "it would appear that you have an income...". Just give them a ring and explain that you don't as you are trading at a loss.
The Government are losing Billions of Euro as a result of the virus. The Civil servants are highly stressed, with some having to work up to 8 hours a day now as a result of the virus.

I'm sure the Covid fiddlers will get a sympathetic ear!! 8)

dalymount

« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2020, 12:09:40 pm »
The cuvil service arent the only onesq fukun  stressed

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2020, 08:05:53 pm »
Civil servants don't do stress.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2020, 10:42:25 pm »
No sign of the Civil Service taking pay cuts
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2020, 04:07:28 pm »
Civil servants don't do stress.
It has been reported that the civil service never look out of the window in the morning, otherwise they'd have nothing to do all afternoon!

john m

« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2020, 08:30:38 am »
Greens want to cut emissions by lumps that means less cows that means farmers wont vote FG/FF .Its all about TDs looking after their seat and pensions .Mc Guinness and Baby Dev are threatening to bring down the lot both are Republicans and dont see why FF wont talk with Sinn Fein .The TDs are playing politics as they know the Single Farm Payment is going to be cut due to the UK no longer contributing .I have a docket @8/1 two general elections in Ireland in 2020 .Covid 19,second election ,Brexit add in a Sinn Fein Government by the end of the Year .GET A GUN ....

John Mc Guinness on Ivan Yates last night listen to the man who should be the next leader of FF but wont be .Telling it as it is .The 3 party Green FF/FG  COLLISION Government wont happen .

Show Unread Posts