Author Topic: ringing customer  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

ringing customer
« on: May 10, 2020, 05:58:52 pm »
do ye know the way in order claim the scrub payment you have to wait 5 minutes and attempt to phone the customer.
what constitutes attempting to phone the customer.
I presume if you ring them and their blower rings out you're in the clear.
how does hailo know you have'nt rang them for two seconds and hung up.

dalymount

Re: ringing customer
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 06:20:07 pm »
I would do that ya night loose a gold star In tour copy book it's nearly as hilarious as Ebbs stating the other day you can have unlimited holidays. I broke me bollox laughing to think that you have to ask for holidays and you self employed well supposedly anyway

Offline watty

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 08:08:02 pm »
FN know where you are via GPS.  You phone FN's number and it gets redirected to the customer's number. 
So, in theory, they know when you turned up, how long you waited outside & how long the phone call was...

Also, not many people know this but they can also turn on the camera on your phone and see if you're picking your nose whilst driving around  :o  :o  :o

Offline Tony

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 08:37:02 pm »
FN know where you are via GPS.  You phone FN's number and it gets redirected to the customer's number. 
So, in theory, they know when you turned up, how long you waited outside & how long the phone call was...

Also, not many people know this but they can also turn on the camera on your phone and see if you're picking your nose whilst driving around  :o  :o  :o

Laffin
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2020, 09:01:16 pm »
Big Brother stuff...No hanky wanky
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

dalymount

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2020, 09:31:44 pm »
When I was in Eircom , and the company gave us all lap tops and each one of us had to log when we were in route to the job, when we were on site at the job, and then when the job was complete clear it off the system. There was nearly a fukin strike over it . There was no way the men would accept such strict scrutiny, AND WE WERE ACTUAL EMPKOYEES , taxi drivers are SELF EMPLOYED alledgely, and you accept that kind of shite ?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2020, 01:51:06 pm »

And your microphone.

Offline Horse

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2020, 02:00:39 pm »
Can you not just restrict the permissions the app has? I have always denied fn access to my camera and my mic and have never had any issues with it not working properly.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2020, 03:10:50 pm »
Can you not just restrict the permissions the app has? I have always denied fn access to my camera and my mic and have never had any issues with it not working properly.
Or turn the phone the other way when your picking your shrone
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts