Author Topic: number for axa  (Read 2780 times)

john m

number for axa
« on: May 20, 2020, 08:10:19 am »
cant find me notebook has anybody got the phone number for axa need to ring about insurance .

dalymount

Re: number for axa
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 08:54:07 am »
Taxi line is 01  8927080

john m

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 09:07:51 am »
Thanks Paul .

john m

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 09:11:29 am »
When a United Ireland comes around we could learn from out Northren Cousins .They are a joy to deal with on the phone .Polite ,efficient well mannered .Ringing anybody in the Republic for information or help is like pulling teeth .

Offline Punter

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 10:28:06 am »
No rebate from them --no reduction in my renewal --saved 500 moving to FBD tru Taxi Fair--identical cover !

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 10:29:44 am »
Use this 01- 8927578 number if you deal with AXA direct,

john m

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2020, 10:31:38 am »
No rebate from them --no reduction in my renewal --saved 500 moving to FBD tru Taxi Fair--identical cover !

My refund is 130 a month no problems

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2020, 10:35:48 am »
Who's that with John?I got 120 refund for one month  for putting most of my policy on hold except third party fire and theft.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2020, 10:42:04 am »

My refund is 130 a month no problems

I still feel we're paying more than we should at this stage especially for those who have suspended their licences,to date i have paid over €700 for my policy which began at the end of Jan and i stopped working on March 14th,i'll be ringing AXA in a few to see what the story is and will it be another month of €81.43.

john m

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2020, 10:44:44 am »
Who's that with John?I got 120 refund for one month  for putting most of my policy on hold except third party fire and theft.

same reduced cover get the reduction on payment every month just need to ring them every month to reaffirm insurance cover reduction its AXA girl told me I only have two months left on the policy so no need to ring next month as that is already paid .If i choose to reduce cover for those two months I can apply for a rebate but Ill take the opportunity to re establish the Taxi insurance and do my suitability and get my daisies back .Going to have to go back sooner or later

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2020, 10:46:02 am »
^^^^^I was surprised to hear that a private policy with AXA still would cost me nearly 800 a year.I've got loadsa NCB and a clean record.

I couldn't get a private quote from some insurers and liberty wanted 1200.

We forget that the rest of the public is still getting screwed.

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2020, 10:49:01 am »

same reduced cover get the reduction on payment every month just need to ring them every month to reaffirm insurance cover reduction its AXA girl told me I only have two months left on the policy so no need to ring next month as that is already paid .If i choose to reduce cover for those two months I can apply for a rebate but Ill take the opportunity to re establish the Taxi insurance and do my suitability and get my daisies back .Going to have to go back sooner or later

Ah you're paying by the month so usually there's a deposit and the balance over x amount of months.

I paid up front so I'm on a different set up.

john m

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2020, 10:50:01 am »
I was going to do parcel deliveries in a van .I rang around for insurance our taxi insurance according to one broker is not commercial so I would have to start off with a reduced NCB not the 70% I enjoy as a taxi driver .

john m

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2020, 10:51:33 am »

You should ring them every month to inform them .I think they are operating month on month based on conformation of what you want .Give them a bell to be sure .

Ah you're paying by the month so usually there's a deposit and the balance over x amount of months.

I paid up front so I'm on a different set up.

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2020, 10:56:03 am »
If someone has offered you decent money to drive a van it might be alright.No dealing with customers.No suitability or tax clearance so could be enjoyable for a while.

When I had courier insurance on a motorbike the extra loading did not cover the stuff I was carrying so I don't know why they're treating you different.

I suspect the insurers are making up stuff to try and recoup money lost because the delivery business is busier than the taxi industry right now.

Show Unread Posts