Author Topic: Should have been supplied by the NTA  (Read 7910 times)

Offline Jack Meoff

Re: Should have been supplied by the NTA
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2020, 10:59:24 am »
Wonder would the screen get fogged up

dalymount

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2020, 11:21:49 am »
Im surprised you cant see a downside korky. Insurance will claim motification to your car should you have an accident,NCT will claim the same,Suitably will fail you for scratches on screen even though its not part of the test,and drivers are doing their very best to make more fukin rules for themselves,not to mention more expense.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2020, 12:01:02 pm »
Ide be delighted wit a big blackout soundproof screen so I wudnt hav to talk to the cnuts but the prius is too small ...
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2020, 02:13:34 pm »
I believe cling film in Cork is being sold on the black market since Ken did his car!!

Offline Korky

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2020, 02:34:08 pm »
What are they like to drive with the widows open?Do they make any buffeting noises behind your seat?
Actually they do the opposite, when rear seat passenger used to lower the window I’d have to crack open mine to balance it or I’d hear a vibrating type noise, with the screen that’s gone.

Offline Korky

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2020, 02:37:26 pm »
Im surprised you cant see a downside korky. Insurance will claim motification to your car should you have an accident,NCT will claim the same,Suitably will fail you for scratches on screen even though its not part of the test,and drivers are doing their very best to make more fukin rules for themselves,not to mention more expense.
I’ve informed the insurance and they’ve added that detail, no additional charge. Not sure about suitablity and nct, but I’d have it out in a minute, and back in in 5 minutes  .. I’m not advocating that screens become mandatory at all. (Though I think they wii)...It just suits me.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 02:41:07 pm by Korky »

dalymount

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2020, 05:07:05 pm »
They probably WILL become mandatory,not because the  NTA says so,but because punters will demand them  because a few drivers have them..so effectively every driver that gets one,is putting pressure on another driver to get one.can nobody see where this is  going ? This fukin screen will,eventually become part of suitability ,and any scratches graffitie etc will result in a fail,and YOU will be responsible for bringing in these new fukin rules,nobody else..I cannot believe none of you can see where this is going

Offline Belker

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2020, 07:31:18 am »
Dunno Ken I heard yis are all making €2500 a week.No need to be keeping all that lovely work to yerselves by pretending it's dead out.How could ya possibly be a Gold medal driver if it's not busy?Only an idiot would give up the €350 and go back to work if they weren't very busy...

Most lads would probably need to take in €500 to clear €350.
I'm not quite making 2500 a week MFH but I'm doing OK and it gets me out of the house because I was going nuts at home watching the 4 walls closing in !

I did get Gold status with FN last week because I worked my bollix off fer 4 weeks to get it, and now with FN Gold status/ambassador I get offered quite a lot of work and I don't need to work so hard anymore to make my weekly quota's.

When I stated it was 'Dead' out there, I only ever stated that the ranks and streets were dead (which they still are) but the FN app tips away.
Of the 60 FN jobs per week that I did over them 4 weeks you could probably add on about 4 or 5 street/rank jobs per week to that total.

Things have changed drastically in these Covid times fer the Taxi game and I have learned how to adapt.

Fixed ... lickarse!

That's not lickarse Roy !

Offline Belker

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2020, 07:33:20 am »
This is what proper lickarse looks like !!  lol

Offline Billy boy

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2020, 10:30:56 am »
They probably WILL become mandatory,not because the  NTA says so,but because punters will demand them  because a few drivers have them..so effectively every driver that gets one,is putting pressure on another driver to get one.can nobody see where this is  going ? This fukin screen will,eventually become part of suitability ,and any scratches graffitie etc will result in a fail,and YOU will be responsible for bringing in these new fukin rules,nobody else..I cannot believe none of you can see where this is going
just go with it...

dalymount

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2020, 10:38:07 am »
What,and contribute to my own downfall ?

Show Unread Posts