Author Topic: abandon ship  (Read 3560 times)

john m

Re: abandon ship
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2020, 05:13:41 pm »
Leo has two challengers .Paggo and Covney he will make sure they both kick in the Bollox jobs .Leo aint no Working Class Hero he will Smile as he Kills he dosent want them on his Hill.Martin will settle old scores as well people you think are in wont see the inside of the Cabinet room .He wont give a fuck about the FF radicals Like Dev or Mc Guinness he dosent give a fuck its jobs for his mates .

Offline Pugwat

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2020, 07:32:15 pm »
Leo has two challengers .Paggo and Covney he will make sure they both kick in the Bollox jobs .Leo aint no Working Class Hero he will Smile as he Kills he dosent want them on his Hill.Martin will settle old scores as well people you think are in wont see the inside of the Cabinet room .He wont give a fuck about the FF radicals Like Dev or Mc Guinness he dosent give a fuck its jobs for his mates .
Really?

john m

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2020, 08:30:02 pm »
Really?

When Paggo increases taxes and cuts and Covney fails after Brexit both careers in the Shitter .BRING BACK LEO will be the cry .

Offline Pugwat

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2020, 08:44:25 pm »
John m
I said FG would hold Finance and Dfa. Yourself and Toao said no way.
Nice to get a prediction right.

dalymount

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2020, 08:57:34 pm »
Whos toao ?

dalymount

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2020, 08:58:34 pm »
Ah no now I get it  sorry I should have copped it

john m

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2020, 09:14:06 pm »
Watch the Greens .Ryan just lined up his party and shit all over them .He appointed a Senator to Cabinet not a TD he will lose the Green party leadership vote if the party dosent split before it .

john m

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2020, 09:18:52 pm »
John m
I said FG would hold Finance and Dfa. Yourself and Toao said no way.
Nice to get a prediction right.

no we did not say DFA covney was a certainty to keep that poison chalice as the Brits are going to kick the shit out of him .I am surprised FF did not take finance must mean we are broke so no money to hand out to their pet causes and friends .

dalymount

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2020, 09:23:09 pm »
Ere why is there a load of bleedin numbers beside my post ?

Offline Punter

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2020, 09:26:18 pm »
Mick was always going to sell out to Leo in order to get the DEAL--Leo thinking long term--Mick short term ,while Eamon terminal --just politics at the public s expense--maybe they were all Taxi Drivers in another life--Mei Feiners !

john m

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2020, 09:38:43 pm »
I see Ryan changed his mind or the papers got it wrong Pippa Hackett didnt get a Ministry .She is appointed as a Super junior who sits at Cabinet but dosent have a vote .

john m

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2020, 09:40:52 pm »
Ere why is there a load of bleedin numbers beside my post ?

Thats the amount of posts you have made .

Show Unread Posts