Author Topic: Insurance and NCB protection  (Read 1072 times)

john m

Insurance and NCB protection
« on: June 28, 2020, 08:32:02 am »
Saw one Poster saying he was dropping NCB protection .Have any of you been out and about through the City lately and seen the Chicane of Death they created on the junction of the Quays as you come over the Bridge from Heuston .The New Bike lane is dolled off forcing cars coming from Parkgate street or over the bridge wide onto the Quays I can see at least a crash a day at that junction its fucking Dangerous .With more bike lanes dolled off cars will be swerving all over the place until we get use to sharing the roadspace with those nice cyclists .If they fit a Bus lane a cycle lane and a Luas line into some streets you will need a bumper car to drive .

dalymount

Re: Insurance and NCB protection
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 08:36:36 am »
And thats BEFORE the greens even get into leinster house

john m

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 08:43:12 am »
Have you seen the Junction and the dolled off bike lanes .Taxis stopping two lanes wide to pick up passengers going to lead to loads of crashes .

dalymount

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 08:58:19 am »
Havent been up that way since last december,but ill take your word for it.I think if I was young again,I would seriously look at a new career.even now if I could get a job  possibly doing deliveries to the country in a van id jump at the chance,but I dont suppose those jobs exist now

john m

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 09:02:48 am »
Any job that needs city driving is going to be headwrecking BUT the meter is running .Sharon Byrne just paid 6K for a new set of Plastic Tits and 400 for hair extensions she is not getting the 79 with Joan and Jonny the Junkie .It will be harder for her to drive her own car and find somewhere to park she will be our new passenger .It might not be as bad as it will be .

dalymount

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 09:14:01 am »
I did do a bit of courying for a while,had my own transit van an all.I used to do it for a company out in lusk.I always said to Gerry Murray ( the transport manager) if its not a country run,dont even waste the phone call ringing me.he used to laugh when I said that,but in fairness to him,he knew I was serious,and gave me pkenty of country work.cork,kerry, belfast, etc etc

Show Unread Posts