Author Topic: the man who hires casual labour  (Read 3255 times)

john m

the man who hires casual labour
« on: June 29, 2020, 11:45:58 pm »
A new flu strain has been identified in China, and its  feared   it could turn into a Covid-19 style pandemic.Its another swine flu .I was the first to post about the Corona Virus before any Irish Newspaper .Will I get another Scoop . oops oops

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: the man who hires casual labour
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 01:57:19 am »
A new flu strain has been identified in China, and its  feared   it could turn into a Covid-19 style pandemic.Its another swine flu .I was the first to post about the Corona Virus before any Irish Newspaper .Will I get another Scoop . oops oops

This chinese flu was deliberate ....do yu remember everyone got a cold October last year ...took months to go away an I mean everyone had it .....that was the first one that they spread to attack our immune system or filters ......they attacked Australia last week with ther cyber war ting an nearly shut it down .....funny that cause 30 percent of Australia is owned by china .....they be over buying up land , hotels, an failed business with land assets here an our dopey government will sell it to them because we need to pay the loans of the money we borrowed off the Chinese ...invasionby stealth an not a shot fired .... .......the chinese  are cunning beyond normal comprehension.....yu never hear anyone complaining bout the chinese in ireland  do ya ? . ......the white fellow loses everything,  the mot fuks him out the house an he dies penniless bottle in his hands an piss all down his trouser ....the black fella wants everything for nuttin ...an gets it cause he shouts " racism"
But the chinese fellow keeps his mouth shut , works 7 day week an moves into a bed sit one day an a few years later owns the street an rents the same bed sit to his former landlord
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 02:02:14 am by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 05:12:21 am »
Aren't there new flu strains every year?

john m

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 05:53:28 am »
A new H1N1 influenza virus in pigs in China called G4 EA H1N1.

Researchers from China and the UK said the virus had "all the essential hallmarks of a candidate pandemic virus" as it can grow and multiply in human cells.

Occi you could be right about China .Funny how all these flus seem to come from there ?

You cant fuck about with Nature .Even here in Ireland we Kill badgers and the Government pays the Farmer to murder any Cows with TB .Back to the Good book .When God instructed Noah he didnt tell him to load the animals in their thousands onto the boat .You wonder if fucking about with Animals feeding dead animals back to other animals remember the Mad Cow disease and the last Pig Fever caused by feeding Swill to Pigs is a good idea .The climate is fucked because we cut down Trees in the Amazon to grow grass to feed to Cows to feed China .Even Slaughter Houses seem to be incubators of this Flu .There are  only two Kingdoms the Kingdom of God and the Animal kingdom Remember God gave more room on the Boat to Animals than Humans .When Noah wanted to know if it was safe for humans after the Flood he sent out animals he could trust first a Raven then a Dove he didnt send out a human he couldnt trust or rely on them .We still dont know why the Dinosaurs were extinct are humans going to go the same way .

« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 05:59:19 am by john m »

john m

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 06:58:55 am »
Intensive Farming Population of the World in 1920 was under 2 billion now its nearly 7 billion .Nature has a way of regulating itself You go near a hive the Bees will sting you .You go near a rattle snake it will bite you .Makes you wonder do Farmed Animals have  an unknown ability to generate virusus to protect them selves from attack by humans who over farm them or is it just we have moved into closer contact because there are more of us and them .I have always thought animals are smarter than they let on ,you will know what I mean if you ever had a dog .We feed them water them walk them pick up their shit pay for their vets .Your dog is more likely to have inoculations than your kids .You can teach a Parrott to talk dosent matter what language .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2020, 08:09:27 am »
Intensive Farming Population of the World in 1920 was under 2 billion now its nearly 7 billion .Nature has a way of regulating itself You go near a hive the Bees will sting you .You go near a rattle snake it will bite you .Makes you wonder do Farmed Animals have  an unknown ability to generate virusus to protect them selves from attack by humans who over farm them or is it just we have moved into closer contact because there are more of us and them .I have always thought animals are smarter than they let on ,you will know what I mean if you ever had a dog .We feed them water them walk them pick up their shit pay for their vets .Your dog is more likely to have inoculations than your kids .You can teach a Parrott to talk dosent matter what language .
4 Legs good, 2 legs bad
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2020, 08:23:14 am »
You may eat any animal that has a split hoof completely divided and that chews the cud. "`There are some that only chew the cud or only have a split hoof, but you must not eat them. The camel, though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof; it is ceremonially unclean for you.You must also not eat Scavenger Birds .

Online Octavia1

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2020, 09:19:02 am »
A new H1N1 influenza virus in pigs in China called G4 EA H1N1.

Researchers from China and the UK said the virus had "all the essential hallmarks of a candidate pandemic virus" as it can grow and multiply in human cells.

Occi you could be right about China .Funny how all these flus seem to come from there ?

You cant fuck about with Nature .Even here in Ireland we Kill badgers and the Government pays the Farmer to murder any Cows with TB .Back to the Good book .When God instructed Noah he didnt tell him to load the animals in their thousands onto the boat .You wonder if fucking about with Animals feeding dead animals back to other animals remember the Mad Cow disease and the last Pig Fever caused by feeding Swill to Pigs is a good idea .The climate is fucked because we cut down Trees in the Amazon to grow grass to feed to Cows to feed China .Even Slaughter Houses seem to be incubators of this Flu .There are  only two Kingdoms the Kingdom of God and the Animal kingdom Remember God gave more room on the Boat to Animals than Humans .When Noah wanted to know if it was safe for humans after the Flood he sent out animals he could trust first a Raven then a Dove he didnt send out a human he couldnt trust or rely on them .We still dont know why the Dinosaurs were extinct are humans going to go the same way .

Look at how many people died in china johnny .....they released it but had everyone primed to tackle it .....they built hospitals in a few days .....they knew that even if they let it off in a suit case in Europe it would enter china so they released it in china an let it spread and used the hole thing to train ther own military and control systems to prepare as a an exercise....
The threat now of a new one is stoking fear into the world .......all genious military stuff.....its all in here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems

Attack the enemies mind an heel stick his own sword inta himself.....cute cnuts I'm tellin ya ....
If the first flu doesn't work theyll release another an next time itll kill the kids not the old .......they are at war and invading every corner of the earth ....look wat happened in America...that rise in black facisim wasnt on account of floyd the gorilla drug addict armed robber who accidentally got wasted by the cops ....it was as a direct result of this chinese attack and the fear  and disruption it caused ...specifically to blacks who are apparently droppin like flies in America an trump at war wit his own country because he tried to dominate the chinese trade an they they speeded up ther strategy for world dominantion ......everyone of yur kids kids be slaves to china ....theyll own nuttin in ther own country and work for peanuts ....
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 09:21:39 am by Octavia1 »

john m

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2020, 09:44:16 am »
As I said China invented Chess USA invented Monopoly .

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2020, 11:10:36 am »
Hopefully the world will have learned a lot from this pandemic and will cope better with the next one, but let's worry about it when it happens, The Erm won't be happy until theres missiles in the air

Online Octavia1

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2020, 12:24:02 pm »
Theve brought the art of warfare way beyond missiles toao...
The owlone next door across the hall was tellin me thers a new comedy on rte called socially distaned or something....have you heard about it  ???
A comedy all bout the chinese virus an people turning into dipsos ......
Bit weird that if you ask me ....

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2020, 12:29:18 pm »
The owlone next door across the hall was tellin me thers a new comedy on rte called socially distaned or something....have you heard about it  ???

I've seen an ad for it. looked interesting but the wife didn't pass it fit for viewing

Online Octavia1

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2020, 04:48:01 pm »

I've seen an ad for it. looked interesting but the wife didn't pass it fit for viewing
Wise woman ....
Seems nutty to me

Online Octavia1

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2020, 05:52:16 pm »

Wise woman ....
Seems nutty to me
I mean the programme....not your wife I mean toao  :)

Show Unread Posts