Author Topic: Covid Payment - confirmation  (Read 28551 times)

Offline TheDevilHimself

Re: Covid Payment - confirmation
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2020, 12:17:44 pm »
Freenow are only interested in capturing the whole taxi market customer base .....they are close to a monopoly
Wen that is achieved.....theyll be lobbying the new green Government to make the taxi industry complete electric....eamon moron ryan will jump at the chance an freenow will supply a fleet of bmw an daimler  vw or watever cars they own to the market ......ryan will wit the stroke of a pen ban diesel an petrol cars in the taxi business an at the stroke of a pen allow freenow (daimler, bmw) to replace privately owned independent taxis .....
That's the future...taxi drivers will then be given a minimum wage ....they will all be immigrants who work for minimum wage and no benifits and one false move or scratch on the vehicle or a customer complaint they be  replaced .....
Some of u dont care about the future of the business because you operate from a fully selfish viewpoint of the world and have calculated that by the time change comes ....yull be retired .....but yu have no regard for the legacy you are leaving to future generations or your part in changing society in such a negative way .....your rationale is we are all competitors and must fuk each other over to survive and any other way of thinking is communism.......
Theres a lot more to life than your bank account...wat about the sovereignty of your own country and the future of your kids in ireland ...
This country is bean sold bit by bit little by little ...the day will arrive wen yur children will be renting ther  home off some foreign bank for the rest of ther lives and paying 3/4 of ther wages for the privilege . Theyll be slaves to foreign banks and multinationals ....
Why is that so ?
Why is it that Germany is actively encouraging immigration ( dirt cheap slaves ) to Europe?
Why are  my nephews and nieces ( all of them without exception with master degrees in teaching, engineering,  architecture)  renting apartments at highly exorbitant prices and with zero prospect of ever owning ther own home ..
Who has allowed that to happen?  freenow has control now of your customers.....who allowed that to happen?
The Irish government allowed it to happen ....a highly regulated essential public service  run by a multinational.....an absolute fucking disgrace
Who allows fakebook and google to come here and purchase a whole new unfinished apartment block
The Irish government
There is no doubt that the smart phone  taxi hailing application is an essential part of the taxi business and will
Continue to be so but why has the control of it bein given away to a foreign multinational wen it is giving away control of our livelihoods?  You go into your licence renewal with an out of date fire extinguisher and see wat happens but bmw is allowed to take control of your customers and livelihoods and dictate who is going to get that customer and at wat price they are going to charge you for the privilege with zero government intervention....I know I'm a mad cnut but I just cant get my head around any of that
The app  shud be run by the people of ireland for the people of ireland
+10
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline Hugh Jenob

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2020, 12:23:53 pm »
Thats a fairly long research paper. I skipped to the end. Your English and grammar isn't great. But anyway....

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

dalymount

« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2020, 12:30:57 pm »
Ocky if I didnt know better,id say you were only winding me up by saying all the things I have said on here a million times.particularly the part about loss of our sovereignty.I have refered posters many times to the poem recited by Luke Kelly,for what died the sons of Roisin.one thing I would disagree with you on though,you asked who is to blame for dominence of the game and you reckon the government are to blame.I disagree with you on that point alone , I blame the drivers who are flocking to them in their droves to strengthen their grip on the market.our strongest ,and best weapon is our withdrawal of our labour.because we can operate without them but they cannot operate without us,and that is where our strength lies

Offline Horse

« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2020, 12:39:27 pm »
There's too many greedy cnuts in the game dm. If some drivers withdraw their service they're be others to eagerly sign up to replace them. I once suggested that we should withdraw our service during peak hours, when they need us most and we need them least and i was nearly hung from the rafters for suggesting such drivel. There's no point mentioning protests against de deutsch masters, most will simply not comply. Greed takes over. This is especially true in the case of the ambassadors.  They'd be coming in their jox at the thought of thousands of drivers downing tools during peak hours.

dalymount

« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2020, 12:47:07 pm »
Could ya imagine Kenny,if he thought he beloved were going to get a kick in the bollox ,it would probably kill him,or he might try to get even MORE gold badges for trying harder

Offline Horse

« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2020, 12:49:04 pm »
There is no "he might" there dm. The man would be in his absolute element, flying around the kip getting them medals and stickers for his copybook.  Sad but true.

dalymount

« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2020, 12:52:36 pm »
Do ya think did he REALLY bring donuts in to the teachers,or is that hust a load of bollocks as the doc says ?

Offline Horse

« Reply #127 on: July 04, 2020, 12:55:30 pm »
no, that is 100% true. There's even a photo of the incident.  Kens standing there in the fn office and some bloke from fn is there holding up a full box of doughnuts with a big grin on his face as if to say, this pleb (ken) thinks hes gonna be the teachers pet now. Ken just looks well, like the teachers pet.

dalymount

« Reply #128 on: July 04, 2020, 01:02:20 pm »
Give the man with the donuts an EXTRA gold star

Offline Horse

« Reply #129 on: July 04, 2020, 01:06:54 pm »
Thats what ken was hoping for. Till he found out that they couldn't give 2 shits about him which was painfully prooved that time when they ripped him off with his voucher. Doughnuts or no Doughnuts,  there is no teachers pet it seems. As ken found out. Doesn't stop him trying to get the most stars though.  Its like he's in competition with himself.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2020, 01:27:14 pm »
Thats a fairly long research paper. I skipped to the end. Your English and grammar isn't great. But anyway....

I'm a taxi driver for a reason just like you .....
 Im not a fucking school teacher
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #131 on: July 04, 2020, 01:46:36 pm »

I'm a taxi driver for a reason just like you .....
 Im not a fucking school teacher

Laughing

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #132 on: July 04, 2020, 01:53:39 pm »
Ocky if I didnt know better,id say you were only winding me up by saying all the things I have said on here a million times.particularly the part about loss of our sovereignty.I have refered posters many times to the poem recited by Luke Kelly,for what died the sons of Roisin.one thing I would disagree with you on though,you asked who is to blame for dominence of the game and you reckon the government are to blame.I disagree with you on that point alone , I blame the drivers who are flocking to them in their droves to strengthen their grip on the market.our strongest ,and best weapon is our withdrawal of our labour.because we can operate without them but they cannot operate without us,and that is where our strength lies

Daily I'm very fond of ya but  ...God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.

You have said that you are in a position wer you can retire ....you have yur pensions and mortgage paid etc .....that's a position of privilege that allows you to give out about freenow and despatchers .....I agree with you wholeheartedly
In most of what you say but ...ther are drivers on here .....ken being a prime  example and I hope he doesn't mind me saying ...who has to give half his wages to an ex wife and a load kids  and a home and has to feed and clothe himself aswell and pay rent on a flat  .....if he doesn't meet the Bill's he could find himself back in court .....
Now theres new fellows out ther paying 10s of thousands on wheelie bins and 5- 10 grand a year on insurance.....and mortgages.....you are talking from a completely privileged position and fail to understand the pressures others are under .....the similarities between the global financial crisis and our present day crisis will be made evident when the Bill's go unpaid .......I believe more  blokes cud  be topping
Themselves than was killed by this chinese plaugue.....and theres no safety net when the 350 ceases next month ....
We have all heard you time and time again talking about dispatchers on a daily basis from your privileged point of view for a very long time now ....but where is it getting any of us ?
I just read over it now to be honest ......I'm not trying to be a cnut wit ya ....but it's a broken record .....
I believe this situation of freenow controlling our livelihoods
Is caused by the the department of transport because alot of guys have no choice but to dance to freenows tune ...and I believe that the government should controll the app market because apps are an intrinsic essential part of the taxi business because the customer demands the convenience
And the youth of today cannot operate without ther smart phone ......you saying let them go out on the road and hail
Is just living in the past and failing to move with the times ....
The app is here to stay and I stand by what I and others on here have said ......it should be in the control of our own regulators not some car manufacturer that is in the process of replacing us and our jobs ....

Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2020, 02:08:28 pm »
Ocki believe it or not,there is actually common ground there.I have ALSO said I would be in favour of a transparent GOVERNMENT run app,where no discounts,were offered,and a nominal ,or no commission paid.no work going out the back door,and total equity in the distribution of work.I could defo go along with that

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #134 on: July 04, 2020, 02:19:00 pm »
So really you just want dispatchers nationalised?
Incentives need to be offered in order to get drivers to work during peak periods or traffic congested periods, otherwise the customers wouldn't get looked after.
Hence gold stars. priority, and ambassadors.
A government led system would have the same type of thing only probably worse, maybe a monetary fine for not working one of the rush hours every day rather than an incentive, Government tends to be more stick than carrot.
Be honest you hate the NTA nearly as much as you do the dispatchers, you'd really hate a government dispatcher ,,, greener grass and all that!

Show Unread Posts