Author Topic: Back to normal then  (Read 6391 times)

Offline Justin Time

Re: Back to normal then
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2020, 01:48:36 pm »
This is the same issue that done Norris when he ran for president .In the ancient Gay community it was thought to be a good thing for an older man to take a young boy under his wing and teach him the gay lifestyle .Unlike hetrosexual men who breed their own children and can teach them the family trade Gay men did not have children .

What's this gay lifestyle you talk about ?

Pederasty in ancient Greece was a socially acknowledged romantic relationship between an adult male (the erastes) and a younger male (the eromenos) usually in his teens. It was characteristic of the Archaic and Classical periods. ... Pederasty was both idealized and criticized in ancient literature and philosophy.

That wasnt my question, I asked you what this "gay lifestyle" was,surely you are not equating ancient times with modern times?

I am fully aware of pederasty and its origins, which is no longer practiced as it was from ancient.
Nice of you to be able to reference Wikipedia.

Gay lifestyle is wer one bloke sticks his willy up another blokes bum justin .... :-X

But, many a bloke has stuck his willy up another birds bum,is that part of the gay lifestyle as well ?

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2020, 01:50:42 pm »
This is the same issue that done Norris when he ran for president .In the ancient Gay community it was thought to be a good thing for an older man to take a young boy under his wing and teach him the gay lifestyle .Unlike hetrosexual men who breed their own children and can teach them the family trade Gay men did not have children .

Pederasty in ancient Greece was a socially acknowledged romantic relationship between an adult male (the erastes) and a younger male (the eromenos) usually in his teens. It was characteristic of the Archaic and Classical periods. ... Pederasty was both idealized and criticized in ancient literature and philosophy.

That wasnt my question, I asked you what this "gay lifestyle" was,surely you are not equating ancient times with modern times?

I am fully aware of pederasty and its origins, which is no longer practiced as it was from ancient.

Gay lifestyle is wer one bloke sticks his willy up another blokes bum justin .... :-X

But, many a bloke has stuck his willy up another birds bum,is that part of the gay lifestyle as well ?
I cant speak for other blokes justin but wen I did it .....it was  accidental  :-\
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2020, 01:51:32 pm »
Sure if yis were in a dark room and ya couldn't see,how the fukk would ya know whos arse ya were up ?

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2020, 01:53:55 pm »
Who braut this conversation down to this ?  :o

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2020, 01:57:13 pm »
The one who stirs all the shit (no pun intended) in here, His Ermness.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2020, 02:00:36 pm »
Moving swiftly along ahem .....

The owlone next door has a sore troat ......she was in here this morning an I'm afraid she mite have the Chinese flu ... sittin ther then all of a sudden she said ...." I'm not feeling well " ....she said she not going get the test because the government  are using the test to insert a microchip up yur nose that theyll use to monitor yur movements .....mad fuk
I'm after bleachin the kip

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2020, 02:01:56 pm »

Yea it was Bobby......awful messer ....him an ratt always blaming the immigrants an the queeers

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2020, 02:02:28 pm »
 ::)

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2020, 02:04:36 pm »

I cant speak for other blokes justin but wen I did it .....it was  accidental  :-\

lol lol

john m

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2020, 02:05:44 pm »

I think if you read over the tread I made a comparison between the issue facing the green Party TD and Senator Norris when he ran for President for refrence .I most certainty did not reduce this conversation to the where it fell .

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2020, 02:09:34 pm »

The owlone next door has a sore troat ......she was in here this morning an I'm afraid she mite have the Chinese flu ... sittin ther then all of a sudden she said ...." I'm not feeling well " ....she said she not going get the test because the government  are using the test to insert a microchip up yur nose that theyll use to monitor yur movements .....mad fuk

Hopefully shes doesnt have it, but that mentality is alive and well amongst quite a few nutters, Gamma O Dackerty  and Sean Uisce, James Karr,  to name a few.
Its all part of the governments 5G roll out as well, you see and  Covid isnt real, either.
Dalyer ascribes to  same.

john m

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2020, 02:14:30 pm »

Hopefully shes doesnt have it, but that mentality is alive and well amongst quite a few nutters, Gamma O Dackerty  and Sean Uisce, James Karr,  to name a few.
Its all part of the governments 5G roll out as well, you see and  Covid isnt real, either.

If you read the article about the Green TD you will see Gemmas name crops up .

dalymount

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2020, 02:16:42 pm »

jeez im been blemed,and all I asked was the owlone who was minister for children gone,ffs

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2020, 02:36:10 pm »
Anyway I'm off to try again for the 7th time I tink it is to get me drivers licence....going try santry this time .... cant face that little napoleon bitch in Clare hall ....

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2020, 02:37:31 pm »

Might be a good idea to sprinkle a bit on yourself !
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts