Author Topic: French bus driver left brain dead after being 'attacked over face masks'  (Read 3467 times)

Offline Theoneandonly

Some clown on her recons taxis are public service vehicles because it says it on the DRIVERS licence .If thats right then we are obliged to make sure passengers wear masks but this individual then says "Unlike some on here, I'll never force someone to wear one or refuse a fare if someone doesn't have one, might get a sticker made up asking people to "kindly wear one" as far as I'm concerned that'll be me covering any obligation to inform. And you wonder why the industry is fucked same lad driving a taxi while not on the app .Sanctimonious
Selfserving Fucktard .
Are you still flogging the dead Not a Public service vehicle horse, I have both a public service vehicle drivers licence and a public service vehicle licence.
The buses are using a sticker to fulfil their obligation, so why can't I
Not my fault I'm not on the APP all the relevant bodies have been informed I have a license, I'll happily fight my case in any setting, knowing I'm in the right, you as usual are too fucking thick to kop that

john m

Some clown on her recons taxis are public service vehicles because it says it on the DRIVERS licence .If thats right then we are obliged to make sure passengers wear masks but this individual then says "Unlike some on here, I'll never force someone to wear one or refuse a fare if someone doesn't have one, might get a sticker made up asking people to "kindly wear one" as far as I'm concerned that'll be me covering any obligation to inform. And you wonder why the industry is fucked same lad driving a taxi while not on the app .Sanctimonious
Selfserving Fucktard .
Are you still flogging the dead Not a Public service vehicle horse, I have both a public service vehicle drivers licence and a public service vehicle licence.
Not my fault I'm not on the APP all the relevant bodies have been informed I have a license, I'll happily fight my case in any setting, knowing I'm in the right, you as usual are too fucking thick to kop that

Not thick enough to fall for your double standards you self serving prick .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Why would you want to sit in the front?
A couple have tried to bypass my "Sit in the back seat" sticker, however my new storage area (front passenger seat) quickly deterred them ,,, Masks, aerosol spray and disinfectant wipes, along with my sunglasses/coin dispenser now reside there.

Habit more than anything else but it was a Prius and I was in a party of three, none of us particularly small.

Offline Shallowhal

Just say it.....fat fuks!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
It.

Offline watty

France: Bus driver dies after 'attack over face masks' in Bayonne (BBC)

A bus driver has died in France, five days after he was attacked by passengers who reportedly refused to wear face masks, his family says.  Philippe Monguillot, aged 59, had been left brain dead after the assault in the south-western city of Bayonne.  "We decided to let him go," his daughter Marie told AFP news agency, saying doctors had agreed.

Two men in their 20s were arrested and charged with attempted murder after the assault late on Sunday.  Two other men were charged with failing to help a person in danger while a fifth man was charged with attempting to hide a suspect.  Mr Monguillot was set upon after he reportedly asked three of the men to put on face masks and also tried to check another man's ticket.  Face masks are mandatory on public transport in France.

The mayor of Bayonne condemned the "barbaric act", local media report.  On Wednesday, thousands of people took part in a protest march in the city.  Regional bus services were severely disrupted as drivers refused to work following the incident.

Offline Horse

Selfserving Fucktard .

Not thick enough to fall for your double standards you self serving prick .

Theres something you don't see much of around here,  folks insulting each other and calling each other names! Give it over will yis.

Show Unread Posts