Author Topic: Donny the stable Genius sorry Donkey  (Read 1961 times)

john m

Donny the stable Genius sorry Donkey
« on: July 09, 2020, 09:46:58 am »
Reeling from post-traumatic small crowd disorder after his Tulsa and DC rallies, allegations from his niece’s book, and a staggering Covid-19 spike across the US, Trump now faces startling revelations from a newly leaked White House transcript. The transcript undoubtedly puts Trump’s Mensa application in jeopardy.

While anonymous sources have neither confirmed nor denied its authenticity, it is rumored the following transcript was remanded to a highly classified government server in late March. It allegedly captures a perfect conversation between the President and Dr Fauci regarding the World Health Organization (WHO).

President: You seem like a really terrific guy. Shorter than I like, but terrific. You’re my main infections person, right?

Fauci: Infectious diseases. Yes, Mr President.

President: And you’re familiar with the organization calling this corona-saurus thing a pandemic?

Fauci: Yes. “Coronavirus,” sir.

President: Tell me the name of the organization so I can terminate our relationship with them.

Fauci: WHO.

President: The organization that loves China and said Coed-19 was a pandemic.

Fauci: Covid-19, sir. WHO did.

President: That’s what I want to find out.

Fauci: I’m telling you. WHO is the organization that classified the outbreak as a pandemic.

President: You’re head of the invisible disease thing, right?

Fauci: Yes.

President: And you don’t know the name of the organization?

Fauci: Of course I do.

President: Then who is the organization?

President: The one calling the virus a non-hoax.

Fauci: W.H.O. WHO labeled the coronavirus a pandemic.

President: I don’t know. I’m asking you. Who is the organization?

Fauci: That’s the organization’s name.

President: That’s whose name?

President: Well, go ahead and tell me.

Fauci: That’s it.

President: That’s who?

PAUSE. Using both hands, the President drains a Diet Coke and sniffs loudly several times.

President: Look, there’s an organization that monitors health issues, right?

Fauci: Absolutely.

President: Who is that organization?

Fauci: That’s correct.

President: When countries around the world pay this organization over $5 billion a year, who gets the money?

Fauci: Every billion of it.

President: Okay, Doc. You’re taxing my patience. Everybody knows I hate taxes. We’re at war with an invisible enemy. So small, you can’t even see it. Imagine that. Invisible small. “Pandemic” is a fake news. It wouldn’t even exist if there was no testing. So, for the last time, who contradicted me when I said this virus would go from 15 people to zero? Who says it won’t miraculously disappear, that we need more tests, and that ending sheltering without guidelines is like fighting a brush fire using gasoline and wind turbines?

Fauci: Exactly. You’ve got it, sir.

President, whispering to Vice President Pence: Mikey, show Tony out. I need to draft a tweet that I hardly know him.

VP: Yessir, Mr President. I think you are doing an amazing job, sir. Incredible. Awesome.

Fauci to VP: I think Rex Tillerson was onto something.

VP: Who?

Fauci: No. Tillerson.

Offline watty

Re: Donny the stable Genius sorry Donkey
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 10:11:02 am »

dalymount

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 10:30:59 am »
The left wing witch hunt continues

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 10:50:16 am »
Poor Cnut, probably does not even realise there is/was a band called The Who 
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

dalymount

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 10:59:31 am »
The were a band from the 70s Wernt they ?

john m

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 11:17:42 am »
We own Donny T a lot He showed the world how to kill your own people .More Americans Died when he was in office than died in WW1 or WW2 a real leader .

john m

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 11:30:49 am »
Donny T being a deeply religious man says in the long long far ago there were only four people on earth Adam ,Eve ,Cain and able Cain Killed Anle so that gives him a kill rate of 25% of the world population Donny wants to beat that % and he started at home .https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 11:52:58 am »
Dont remember a band called The
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 11:55:45 am »

really you dont remember The

dalymount

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 12:03:06 pm »
Would it be fair to Donny T will not be on the erms christmas card list,although I think he secretly does like him,but wont admit it

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 01:22:12 pm »

really you dont remember The
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2020, 01:28:07 pm »
Reeling from post-traumatic small crowd disorder after his Tulsa and DC rallies, allegations from his niece’s book, and a staggering Covid-19 spike across the US, Trump now faces startling revelations from a newly leaked White House transcript. The transcript undoubtedly puts Trump’s Mensa application in jeopardy.

While anonymous sources have neither confirmed nor denied its authenticity, it is rumored the following transcript was remanded to a highly classified government server in late March. It allegedly captures a perfect conversation between the President and Dr Fauci regarding the World Health Organization (WHO).

President: You seem like a really terrific guy. Shorter than I like, but terrific. You’re my main infections person, right?

Fauci: Infectious diseases. Yes, Mr President.

President: And you’re familiar with the organization calling this corona-saurus thing a pandemic?

Fauci: Yes. “Coronavirus,” sir.

President: Tell me the name of the organization so I can terminate our relationship with them.

Fauci: WHO.

President: The organization that loves China and said Coed-19 was a pandemic.

Fauci: Covid-19, sir. WHO did.

President: That’s what I want to find out.

Fauci: I’m telling you. WHO is the organization that classified the outbreak as a pandemic.

President: You’re head of the invisible disease thing, right?

President: And you don’t know the name of the organization?

Fauci: Of course I do.

President: Then who is the organization?

President: The one calling the virus a non-hoax.

Fauci: W.H.O. WHO labeled the coronavirus a pandemic.

President: I don’t know. I’m asking you. Who is the organization?

Fauci: That’s the organization’s name.

President: That’s whose name?

President: Well, go ahead and tell me.

Fauci: That’s it.

President: That’s who?

PAUSE. Using both hands, the President drains a Diet Coke and sniffs loudly several times.

President: Look, there’s an organization that monitors health issues, right?

Fauci: Absolutely.

President: Who is that organization?

Fauci: That’s correct.

President: When countries around the world pay this organization over $5 billion a year, who gets the money?

Fauci: Every billion of it.

President: Okay, Doc. You’re taxing my patience. Everybody knows I hate taxes. We’re at war with an invisible enemy. So small, you can’t even see it. Imagine that. Invisible small. “Pandemic” is a fake news. It wouldn’t even exist if there was no testing. So, for the last time, who contradicted me when I said this virus would go from 15 people to zero? Who says it won’t miraculously disappear, that we need more tests, and that ending sheltering without guidelines is like fighting a brush fire using gasoline and wind turbines?

Fauci: Exactly. You’ve got it, sir.

President, whispering to Vice President Pence: Mikey, show Tony out. I need to draft a tweet that I hardly know him.

VP: Yessir, Mr President. I think you are doing an amazing job, sir. Incredible. Awesome.

Fauci to VP: I think Rex Tillerson was onto something.

VP: Who?

Fauci: No. Tillerson.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

dalymount

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 04:38:39 pm »
I was very surprised to see Donny T loosing the supreme court decision today about his tax returns considering he owns the court after appointing his own people to sit on it

Offline watty

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2020, 05:07:30 pm »
It is a win, of sorts, for him.  The public won't see his tax returns until after the elections.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2020, 08:08:20 pm »
I was very surprised to see Donny T loosing the supreme court decision today about his tax returns considering he owns the court after appointing his own people to sit on it
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53353953

Show Unread Posts