Author Topic: HEALTH ACT 1947 (SECTION 31A – TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (COVID-19) (FACE COVERING  (Read 3232 times)

Offline Punter

Looks like we dont count ---

EXPLANATORY NOTE
(This note is not part of the Instrument and does not purport to be a legal
interpretation.)
These Regulations provide that members of the public shall not, without
reasonable excuse, travel by public transport without wearing a face covering.
Public transport under the Regulations encompasses all bus and rail services
provided under contract with the National Transport Authority (NTA), LUAS
services and commercial bus services licensed by the NTA.
It is an offence not to comply with a request by a relevant person to wear a face
covering. It is also an offence not to comply where a relevant person refuses
entry to a public transport vehicle or where a relevant person requests a person
to alight from a public transport vehicle. Relevant persons under the
Regulations are officers, employees or agents of public transport operators or
the National Transport Authority.
The Regulations do not apply to children aged under 13 years and do not apply,
in certain circumstances, to drivers of public transport vehicle

Offline Justin Time

If and when I return to work, no one is getting into my car without a face covering

Offline Lizzzy

If and when I return to work, no one is getting into my car without a face covering

You will be at the top of the rank for a long time then.

Offline Shallowhal

Yeah....but he'll still be No 1!!

Offline Lizzzy

Did you ever notice, when you're at the top of the rank and refuse to take someone, it sets off a chain reaction with the taxis behind.

Offline Theoneandonly

Prior to this in the media and Dail debates we were told Masks were to be compulsory in public service vehicles, we are public service vehicles.
Now the Act refers to "Public Transport" and uses the 2008 act setting up the (now defunct) Dublin Transport authority for definitions
According to that act we are not Public Transport.
TDFC spent years trying to get Kathleen to say we were Public Transport, thus benefitting from numerous advantages the act bestowed on it, she never did
Now the minister uses the ACT that excluded us from the term Public transport to remove us and our passengers from the requirement to wear masks, we're obviously expendable?

Offline U Wha

Did you ever notice, when you're at the top of the rank and refuse to take someone, it sets off a chain reaction with the taxis behind.

+1  lol

Offline watty

2 weeks ago, the NTA said masks were going to be compulsary on all sPSV services?

https://www.nationaltransport.ie/taxi-and-bus-licensing/face-coverings-to-become-compulsory/
Face coverings will shortly be compulsory on all SPSV services...  We will keep you updated.

It's all a bit last minute.  Story in the Irish Times (I think) saying the Guards only found out at 7.30pm last night about the rules they're meant to enforce today.  Said they had to rely on TV/newspapers to keep up with developments!

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Why dont they print cartoons on them an make it fun to wear them? Make a joke out of it an then the skulls wudnt be so hostile against them .....yu know like spongebob or homer Simpson on them .......or naked ladys or a pair boobs ....yu know like T shirts everyone buys on holidays that they only wear again wen they paintin the gaff ......
Ide love a mask wit a picture of adolf Hitler on it .....wear it all  day I would ..  ..
You gotta tink outside the box wen yur dealing wit apes
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline silverbullet

Why dont they print cartoons on them an make it fun to wear them? Make a joke out of it an then the skulls wudnt be so hostile against them .....yu know like spongebob or homer Simpson on them .......or naked ladys or a pair boobs ....yu know like T shirts everyone buys on holidays that they only wear again wen they paintin the gaff ......
Ide love a mask wit a picture of adolf Hitler on it .....wear it all  day I would ..  ..

Like these? :https://www.etsy.com/market/funny_face_mask

8)

Couldn't find "A loada bollocks" one.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 03:33:23 pm by silverbullet »

Offline Shallowhal

Like these? :https://www.etsy.com/market/funny_face_mask

8)

Couldn't find "A loada bollocks" one.

That's what Octy looks like now ffs!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum

Mrs. Catcher got some brightly coloured "reusable" ones in the €1.27 shop... but they're only for a laugh, if they're not medical grade they're useless as far as COVID '19 is concerned. In fact they're likely to hold the virus in the material, making wearers more likely to spread the virus further and for longer.

Offline silverbullet

Mrs. Catcher got some brightly coloured "reusable" ones in the €1.27 shop... but they're only for a laugh, if they're not medical grade they're useless as far as COVID '19 is concerned. In fact they're likely to hold the virus in the material, making wearers more likely to spread the virus further and for longer.
Does Mrs Catcher insist you wear one 24/7 going forward?  8)

Offline Shallowhal

She should!!

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

She should!!

Very good question .....ide say if yur married ...an because of the intimacy.....yur probability is in creased doubles of getting the cunti chinese ting.....between the owlone next door across the hall  , an the owlone in the balcony in the next block next to me an the owlone in the penthouse who hangs her knickers out to dry against the maintenance committees rules ......
I'm treadin on tin ice  :(

Wat they sayin now is the cunti ting  attacks the brain ....can cause permanently brain damage , heart , kidneys,  lungs even of the young .......
......I got attacked in the supermarket today for feeling the melons for freshness ....I seen the same cnut later maulin tru the cucumbers ....looked like he was lookin for sumtin to shove up his ......"censored"  C:-)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 01:48:45 am by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts