Author Topic: Safe Swimming  (Read 1747 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Safe Swimming
« on: July 20, 2020, 09:59:21 am »
What's the story, 2 bodies taken out of the water at the Week-End ?

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/dublin-fire-brigade-urge-swimmer-18623169
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Safe Swimming
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 10:04:28 am »
Birra sun......i like to slip in to the oul leopard skin budgie smugglers on a sunny day but i play it safe....sunbathing on the neighbours shed!!

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 10:19:15 am »
Birra sun......i like to slip in to the oul leopard skin budgie smugglers on a sunny day but i play it safe....sunbathing on the neighbours shed!!
I would have though you were more of a mankini man
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 12:07:40 pm »
That sun burns very bad..like putting your head in a toaster....like
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

dalymount

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 01:29:20 pm »
Still no erm,wtf ?

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2020, 01:41:56 pm »
Still no erm,wtf ?

Are you sure you're not gay?

dalymount

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2020, 01:51:54 pm »
Well I did have a bit of a thing with big Dommo,does that count ?

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2020, 05:52:27 pm »
Still no erm,wtf ?

The covid depression is starting to kick in now ......I was talkin to me  shrink this mornin ......hes had to remove all
 The chords off the curtains from the room with the buddah an the Tibetan music playin .....an got rid the knives out the canteen ........says ther droppin like flies from alcoholism induced suicidal ideation an wife battering guilt .........
Says ther be more self topping in ireland than the few hundred pensioners with one foot in the grave that snuffed it from the chinese plaugue .....
Says thers goin be thousands marriage breakin up an self mutilation all over the place for the next few yers after the free money is gone .... .......must be a relative of doctor goother cause he said it was all a load bollix designed to cull the planet of excess apes .... .. .mad cnut he is
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2020, 08:03:59 pm »
Still no erm,wtf ?

The covid depression is starting to kick in now ......I was talkin to me  shrink this mornin ......hes had to remove all
 The chords off the curtains from the room with the buddah an the Tibetan music playin .....an got rid the knives out the canteen ........says ther droppin like flies from alcoholism induced suicidal ideation an wife battering guilt .........
Says ther be more self topping in ireland than the few hundred pensioners with one foot in the grave that snuffed it from the chinese plaugue .....
Says thers goin be thousands marriage breakin up an self mutilation all over the place for the next few yers after the free money is gone .... .......must be a relative of doctor goother cause he said it was all a load bollix designed to cull the planet of excess apes .... .. .mad cnut he is
Watching a programme on the covid crisis on Discovery science. The expert says suicides and strokes, heart attacks will be counted in the final toll seeing as people are deliberately avoiding hospitals and G.P's.

Show Unread Posts