Author Topic: Advice Please  (Read 26101 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Advice Please
« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2020, 11:52:54 am »
If you're thinking of returning to work wait a bit longer... at least 'till 8/9 August.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #181 on: July 30, 2020, 11:58:10 am »
If you're thinking of returning to work wait a bit longer... at least 'till 8/9 August.
Signing off the coin this Saturday. By doing that it gives me an extra 350 because Friday counts as a new week. Staying on the pup for much longer ropes you into this new shite of "must be seeking employment". Which I'm not. No point in pushing it too far

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2020, 12:07:05 pm »
Signing off the coin this Saturday. By doing that it gives me an extra 350 because Friday counts as a new week. Staying on the pup for much longer ropes you into this new shite of "must be seeking employment". Which I'm not. No point in pushing it too far

There's a job at 4:30am Saturday morning: Portobello to the Airport, 22 euro to get you started ... PM me if you want it

Offline Jonno

« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2020, 12:13:37 pm »

There's a job at 4:30am Saturday morning: Portobello to the Airport, 22 euro to get you started ... PM me if you want it
If you add a ton to that I'll take it in a heartbeat. I don't live in Dublin. Cheers anyway

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #184 on: July 30, 2020, 12:19:46 pm »
Don't say you weren't warned, Jonno. I'm not one to go on about knowing stuff nobody else knows or knowing men who hire casual labour or suchlike but that's advice I'm inclined to respect.

Offline Tony

« Reply #185 on: July 30, 2020, 12:20:14 pm »

If you add a ton to that I'll take it in a heartbeat. I don't live in Dublin. Cheers anyway

Another culchie  lol
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #186 on: July 30, 2020, 12:24:31 pm »
Don't say you weren't warned, Jonno. I'm not one to go on about knowing stuff nobody else knows or knowing men who hire casual labour or suchlike but that's advice I'm inclined to respect.

Did the Erm tell you you're all getting a bonus to go back on the 10th?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #187 on: July 30, 2020, 12:26:31 pm »
No. If the erm's advice was worthy of respect the Shiners would have nominated Leo for Taoiseach and the man who hires casual labour wouldn't be paying 78,326 security guards to man non-existent riot barriers up above in Dublin.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 12:31:18 pm by Rat Catcher »

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #188 on: July 30, 2020, 12:26:51 pm »

Another culchie  lol

Should've known when he said he didn't know what a keshie was

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #189 on: July 30, 2020, 12:28:39 pm »
I wonder will COVID payment recipients get a bonus weeks at christmas like the other spongers?

Offline Jonno

« Reply #190 on: July 30, 2020, 12:28:49 pm »

Another culchie  lol
I live in the sticks alright. My father is a norhhside dub and his side are dubs since the year dot. This culchie shite is all in the mind.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #191 on: July 30, 2020, 01:04:13 pm »
Warned about what?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #192 on: July 30, 2020, 01:33:32 pm »
Returning to work before the grand might be easier to get.

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #193 on: July 30, 2020, 02:52:35 pm »
Currently there is no grant and no way to get it, the "apply now" page doesn't exist, one would assume that when the grant becomes available it will be available to anyone who returned to work on the promise that a grant would issue, and on whatever basis it is granted

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #194 on: July 30, 2020, 03:01:00 pm »
Depends whether they focus on getting men off PUP... the grant as outlined in this thread - for vouched somewhat ambiguously defined costs - will probably be available to all. However, one would imagine a return to work grant would be restricted to those who return to work.  It'd be unusual - but not impossible, I guess - to allow retrospective applications in that case.

Show Unread Posts