Author Topic: More Good News  (Read 3620 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: More Good News
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2020, 09:37:33 pm »
Forgot it was a bank holiday staycation weekend!!

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2020, 02:37:23 am »
Wheres the GOOD news...poster?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2020, 08:12:37 am »
NTA are saying 45% of the fleet still aren't working, however I assume that's based on how many are not linked to the APP, as they seem to be incapable of processing dash ID's for up to date licenses (I'm now waiting 10 weeks!) that might account for the large number who are unable to link to the APP rather than the figure for those not working

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2020, 08:22:34 am »
Honestly 350 a week is probably reasonably close to what many drivers NET on average over the year.Over 52 weeks a year that's probably all I take home.The offer was generous.
The NTA figure seems high but many of the foreign lads may have gone home in March and are struggling to get back with the restrictions or just don't need to.They have family too, just not in Ireland.Many drivers may be genuinely fearful for their health and are waiting to see what happens.

September 17 is the real date to see how many are still off.Some may qualify for the 300 so will milk it.

john m

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2020, 10:21:19 am »
Covid Cash has been extended until April 2021 .I dont see myself returning before then to full time taxi driving .As I posted earlier Bars in Temple Bar will not open until Feb 2021 as there is No tourists,Gigs or Sporting events .My taxi insurance is due for renewal in August Ill take the renewal to activate it then down grade to Private in September .Anybody that thinks this crap is over or close to being over is deluded .We got away lightly because to be fair to him the Doctor Leo knew how dangerous it was so we locked down early but now Idiot Kids like mine and their mates think its all a load of bollox .The retards think it all made up by Bill Gates they were told this on the internet .You know the interned made up by Bill Gates and Microsoft .They wont download the Covid app as it tracks them but Facebook app dosent .

dalymount

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2020, 10:30:07 am »
I have the covid app,but I dont kbow how to use it,or what it is supposed to tell me

john m

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2020, 10:34:05 am »
I have the covid app,but I dont kbow how to use it,or what it is supposed to tell me

You should log in every day and say if your ok or feeling unwell .Most people dont log in but that dosent matter .If you have it and you come into close contact with somebody else who has been diagnosed and uploads the data then you will get a ping advising you go for a test .The app is based on everybody that has it playing nice and reporting if they get the sniffle .

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2020, 11:47:17 am »
Covid Cash has been extended until April 2021 .I dont see myself returning before then to full time taxi driving .As I posted earlier Bars in Temple Bar will not open until Feb 2021 as there is No tourists,Gigs or Sporting events .My taxi insurance is due for renewal in August Ill take the renewal to activate it then down grade to Private in September .Anybody that thinks this crap is over or close to being over is deluded .We got away lightly because to be fair to him the Doctor Leo knew how dangerous it was so we locked down early but now Idiot Kids like mine and their mates think its all a load of bollox .The retards think it all made up by Bill Gates they were told this on the internet .You know the interned made up by Bill Gates and Microsoft .They wont download the Covid app as it tracks them but Facebook app dosent .

do you expect to be operating part time?

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2020, 11:47:32 am »
Google account history...tells.. everywhere you have been per day....also the distance..how long you were there and it also records your route...FFs deleted history and Maps.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts