Author Topic: Social Welfare spying on Taxi Drivers  (Read 10376 times)

Offline Justin Time

Social Welfare spying on Taxi Drivers
« on: August 01, 2020, 04:17:57 pm »
Saw this on Twitter. A letter that a taxi driver got from the Social Welfare.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Re: Social Welfare spying on Taxi Drivers
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 04:35:08 pm »
yid wanna see the one I typed up to prank this aulfla I know. I even photographed him pickin someone up and included it with the letter. it was priceless. I scanned one of those inked stamp things that they use and made an envelope with his address. I legged it up to his gaff at 5am and stuck it in the letterbox but he was too wide to it. the cunt never sleeps. I even used the quare wan's car so i would'nt be copped by him pulling up. I did'nt factor in that he was on the old aulwan's pension so he wouldn't have been getting it anyway.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 04:40:15 pm »
yid wanna see the one I typed up to prank this aulfla I know. I even photographed him pickin someone up and included it with the letter. it was priceless. I scanned one of those inked stamp things that they use and made an envelope with his address. I legged it up to his gaff at 5am and stuck it in the letterbox but he was too wide to it. the cunt never sleeps. I even used the quare wan's car so i would'nt be copped by him pulling up. I did'nt factor in that he was on the old aulwan's pension so he wouldn't have been getting it anyway.

rofl

dalymount

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 04:55:30 pm »
Thats like when Del boy told uncle Albert he won the pools,and it qas only later on that night when Albert spent all his money with two birds,he realized he didnt even do the bloody pools

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 05:05:17 pm »
Sceptical about that letter,it seem they just stop payments and if you've got an issue with that,you can contact them.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 05:32:41 pm »
 I hate wen yur in buying a car wash and you come out with your ticket and sum cunt has blocked the car wash and is in after ya to get a ticket for the car wash and comes out wit a smirk on his face like hes getting ahead in life for the first time in his meaningless existence and he creams himself gettin inta his car ...hes finally got in front after all those years of bein a fukin failure an gettin beatins black an blue at school and the wife took off wit his gaff and ran off with his best mate cause he cudnt get it up even wen he was sober and ate tons of shellfish and imagined she was carol vorderman   before she had plastic surgery ....
 gicknaa prick
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2020, 05:35:38 pm »
I hate them ....I really doo

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2020, 05:35:57 pm »
Bastards

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2020, 05:46:28 pm »
The letter looks genuine to me.Welfare probably live in your estate.They probably were in yer taxi.They've lots of offices all over Dublin city so it's not unlikely.

How are they spying if they feel there's a fraud taking place?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2020, 05:50:44 pm »
Make sure you contact them. If they don't give you your money back get on to your local SPBP representative.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2020, 05:55:49 pm »
I hate wen yur in buying a car wash and you come out with your ticket and sum cunt has blocked the car wash and is in after ya to get a ticket for the car wash and comes out wit a smirk on his face like hes getting ahead in life for the first time in his meaningless existence and he creams himself gettin inta his car ...hes finally got in front after all those years of bein a fukin failure an gettin beatins black an blue at school and the wife took off wit his gaff and ran off with his best mate cause he cudnt get it up even wen he was sober and ate tons of shellfish and imagined she was carol vorderman   before she had plastic surgery ....
 gicknaa prick
I get my car washed at the trotting track in portmarnock.
you don't havta get outta the car to buy no stinkin ticket.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2020, 06:02:22 pm »
 gicknaa prick

Just park your car at the entrance to the car wash before you go in to get your ticket and fuck them all....

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2020, 06:04:55 pm »
Yeah...be bigger pricks...ffs!

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2020, 06:08:41 pm »
We wash our own cars over here, easy when you get used to it !

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2020, 06:09:41 pm »
Yeah...be bigger pricks...ffs!

What happened Octy has happened to me too many times......no fukkin more....

Show Unread Posts