Author Topic: Well Done Ireland  (Read 1594 times)

john m

Well Done Ireland
« on: August 05, 2020, 08:10:19 am »
Ireland beat England in ODI cricket for those that missed it ...you missed it 6 hours of outstanding entertainment Ireland won  with the second last ball of the Game .I was up in Corkagh Park last week watching South County Dublin Boys Cricket team play against Clontarf .Think I said this before but Ireland will win a world cup in Cricket long before we win either a Rugby or Soccer World Cup .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Well Done Ireland
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 12:16:47 pm »
Fantastic chase... Campher didn't even get to bat... nail biting stuff, a couple of free hits proved crucial to the 7 wicket win with a ball to spare... but did they let them win one? 

Anywaysanall, I celebrated with a few bottles of 7.5% foreign Guinness I got from an African immigrant!

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 05:02:20 pm »
Nigerian brewery? That's not cricket.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 11:58:22 am »
Brewed in Ireland, apparently...

David Sapher

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2020, 04:08:13 pm »
Ireland beat England in ODI cricket for those that missed it ...you missed it 6 hours of outstanding entertainment Ireland won  with the second last ball of the Game .I was up in Corkagh Park last week watching South County Dublin Boys Cricket team play against Clontarf .Think I said this before but Ireland will win a world cup in Cricket long before we win either a Rugby or Soccer World Cup .

Are you going to bet?

Show Unread Posts