Author Topic: Pubs reopening .Yes or not yes  (Read 15656 times)

dalymount

Re: Pubs reopening .Yes or not yes
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2020, 12:09:46 pm »
The Govt might just get a pain in their collective bolloxes,and let us all get the pox if we wont adhere to the guidelines,and who can blame them.their damed if they do,and damed if they dont

john m

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2020, 12:35:18 pm »
Dollyer Im not a big conspiracy theorist BUT we have had other Epidemics .Spanish Flu,Hong Kong Flu .Polio ,TB without any Lockdowns .I wonder if Trump the Zealot caused this Lockdown He attacked The WHO and forced their hand .Has the free world fallen for a hoax thinking that this was actually the start of WW3 with a China Viral attack .I believe if America had a Proper World Leader as head of State the world lockdown would be lifted .Im thinking this is a bit like the .The first time you went to a Disco with your mates you stood on one side of the hall and the girls on the other and everybody waited for somebody else to move first .It is my contention this virus is weakening and big pharma and governments need a vacine to sell as a cover up for a world wide political mistake of lockdown .Look at most african countries that never locked down their death rate is no higher than western world countries who bankrupted their own economies .This whole thing Dollyer just dosent add up .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2020, 04:05:36 pm »
Wake up, erm... the pubs have been open for months.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2020, 04:34:45 pm »
They probably pretend they're closed when they get sketch that the erm is on the prowl....on his neighbourhood watch...with his uniform and his truncheon!!

Offline cruiser

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2020, 06:18:25 pm »
 In the 70s
Late drinks in Healys Clondalkin
chicken in the basket

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2020, 06:51:03 pm »
In the 70s
Late drinks in Healys Clondalkin
chicken in the basket
And the auld Chicken Curry up in Checkers back then too
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2020, 10:16:57 am »
Dont take this as Gospel But the thought is .Local lockdowns by post code .If there are more than 200 ACTIVE cases per 100,000 people then local lockdown will be considered .Now The population of most Dublin Postal areas would not be 100,000 So would they decide to put 8.10,12 togeather and close Inchicore ,Drimnagh and Ballyer  area to make up the numbers .Or might they use Electoral areas ?How the Fuck can people run a business if the people making the rules dont know the rules .

A new graded Covid-19 alert system will allow the Government to introduce local lockdowns based on the level of coronavirus in a county or region.

Under a soon-to-be published plan for living with the virus, five levels of restrictions will be introduced - with one being the least severe and five the most.

Restrictions will be imposed depending on various factors but the key criteria will be the amount of new cases per 100,000 people over a two-week period.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2020, 10:55:10 am »
Dont take this as Gospel But the thought is .Local lockdowns by post code .If there are more than 200 ACTIVE cases per 100,000 people then local lockdown will be considered .Now The population of most Dublin Postal areas would not be 100,000 So would they decide to put 8.10,12 togeather and close Inchicore ,Drimnagh and Ballyer  area to make up the numbers .Or might they use Electoral areas ?How the Fuck can people run a business if the people making the rules dont know the rules .

A new graded Covid-19 alert system will allow the Government to introduce local lockdowns based on the level of coronavirus in a county or region.

Under a soon-to-be published plan for living with the virus, five levels of restrictions will be introduced - with one being the least severe and five the most.

Restrictions will be imposed depending on various factors but the key criteria will be the amount of new cases per 100,000 people over a two-week period.
Makes sense. No point in punishing the northsiders for the sins of the snot noses in d4

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

john m

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2020, 11:20:31 am »
Of course it makes sense but can you imagine the corruption by Politicians to keep their constituency open and employers covering up outbrakes to keep the numbers down .I dont know how they will count cases in an area .How long more can countries pay Puppy Pounds and operate on reduced tax take ?

Offline Korky

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2020, 11:22:55 am »
The government have rowed back twice on dates for pubs to reopen, I’m not holding my breath for the 23rd

john m

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2020, 11:28:47 am »
Think Rural Pubs will get the Green Light to many TDs putting on the pressure .Dublin might be a different story probably limit the amount of people allowed in and early closing .This cant go on its costing Billions we dont have .This budget might be a smoke screen but next one will rip the lining out of your wallett add in Brexit if there is no deal 500,000 unemployed will cost a fortune in Dole Doller .Dont know what Cork is Like But Dublin City is dead .

Offline Korky

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2020, 11:37:55 am »
Think Rural Pubs will get the Green Light to many TDs putting on the pressure .Dublin might be a different story probably limit the amount of people allowed in and early closing .This cant go on its costing Billions we dont have .This budget might be a smoke screen but next one will rip the lining out of your wallett add in Brexit if there is no deal 500,000 unemployed will cost a fortune in Dole Doller .Dont know what Cork is Like But Dublin City is dead .
Agreed, this year’s budget will be a non event, probably get a small token bit of pain to keep the greens happy, I’m not working in cork city at this time of year, but from what I’m hearing, Saturday nights are bustling, the rest of the week is shit, and the last few days have been the worst.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2020, 04:35:14 pm »
Agreed, this year’s budget will be a non event, probably get a small token bit of pain to keep the greens happy, I’m not working in cork city at this time of year, but from what I’m hearing, Saturday nights are bustling, the rest of the week is shit, and the last few days have been the worst.
NPHET:
Pub openings in Dublin on Monday week under threat unless the dubs buck themselves up and stop acting the bollox according to rte just now.

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

dalymount

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2020, 04:43:19 pm »
I seriously hope to fukk they never open again,same as the night clubs

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2020, 04:47:48 pm »
Naming and shaming worked for Laois, Offaly and, eventually, Kildare.

Show Unread Posts