Author Topic: DAIL DOWN  (Read 3338 times)

john m

DAIL DOWN
« on: September 15, 2020, 05:32:06 pm »
COVID IN THE DAIL SHOP SHUT

john m

Re: DAIL DOWN
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 05:38:32 pm »
Is this for real or is it just a way of avoiding questions on the monumental fuckup they introduced today .

dalymount

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 05:50:22 pm »
Of course they should shut down,why should they not ? Do you think they are exempt from getting covid just because they are politicians ? Be fair.they are as likely to get it as anyone else

dalymount

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 05:51:46 pm »
Interesting thing I found out today .DCC are the administrator's of the grant,not government

john m

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 05:53:29 pm »
Dollyer once again thank you for missing the point .The Dail was to debate the Shitsplatter we heard this morning .BUT as the Cabinet were isolation the Dail had to be closed as no Ministers were available to answer questions .Is it a tactic to avoid scrutiny ?

john m

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 06:15:14 pm »
Lazarus Rises .Leo the leader in waiting who has absolutely no authority has announced that the Dail will sit later tonight and Junior Ministers will answer questions .the Cahearlacht should of announced that .Leo is hogging the limelite again .I have been on to the Man who hires casual Labour he recons 200+ more cases in dublin tomorrow or Thursday and ALL pubs and restaurants will be closed down .

Offline watty

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 06:31:14 pm »
218 today in Dublin, 157 outside Dublin.

Rest of the country =
Elsewhere, 18 were recorded in Louth, 12 in Waterford, 11 in Kildare, nine in Cork, eight in Kerry, eight in Limerick, eight in Meath, seven in Westmeath, six in Wicklow, five in Offaly, five in Roscommon, five in Mayo, and five in Tipperary.  The remaining 32 cases are located in Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Donegal, Galway, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Monaghan, Sligo and Wexford.

Big difference between #1 218 and #2 18

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2020/0915/1165383-coronavirus-figures-ireland/

john m

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 06:36:52 pm »
218 today in Dublin, 157 outside Dublin.

Rest of the country =
Elsewhere, 18 were recorded in Louth, 12 in Waterford, 11 in Kildare, nine in Cork, eight in Kerry, eight in Limerick, eight in Meath, seven in Westmeath, six in Wicklow, five in Offaly, five in Roscommon, five in Mayo, and five in Tipperary.  The remaining 32 cases are located in Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Donegal, Galway, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Monaghan, Sligo and Wexford.

Big difference between #1 218 and #2 18

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2020/0915/1165383-coronavirus-figures-ireland/

Watty I posted a few Weeks ago if we hit 200 per 100,000 its lockdown 11 starring Mick From Cork as Leo Veradkar ,Donnelly as the Early School leaver and Paggo as himself with the Healy Wray brothers as Bonny and Clyde .and Mattie Mc Grath as himself .

dalymount

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 06:43:48 pm »
Not a peep out of Dommo lately,he must be self isolating

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 07:08:50 pm »
Will the TDs money be cut?

Rhetorical question, will it fuck.

john m

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 08:19:58 pm »
The Chief Medical Officer has just ordered a bright shiney red nose .He is now self isolating .Its becoming a Circus .Bring on the Shinners the country is fucked .

john m

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 09:13:25 pm »
Dollyer once again thank you for missing the point .The Dail was to debate the Shitsplatter we heard this morning .BUT as the Cabinet were isolation the Dail had to be closed as no Ministers were available to answer questions .Is it a tactic to avoid scrutiny ?

FFS Dollyer yer man that thought he was poxed is OK .I must explain Politics to you some day .

Offline Jonno

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2020, 10:26:27 pm »
The Chief Medical Officer has just ordered a bright shiney red nose .He is now self isolating .Its becoming a Circus .Bring on the Shinners the country is fucked .
It's amazing how quickly one can get a Covid test result back if one is deemed "important"- or if you're a baldy politician.
Donnelly had his negative result in a few short hours. Everyone else's takes a day or more unless I'm mistaken.

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

john m

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2020, 08:57:36 am »

Dommo is on Holiday in Sligo His Brothers mates sisters friends next door neighbour has a place down there so he packed a bag and dropped in on them for a bit of a break .He will be back up for the Leaving Cert Party for his Grandson who gets out on TR this weekend .They have invited 100 people to the Party and just so the Garda cant raid the party .Meself and Dommo are going to play Handball up against the Gable wall of the Gaffs behind the Flats for a few hours while the party is on and if the Garda say anything we will say its an outdoor sporting event with limited spectators .I need to go to Dunnes Stores to get some shorts and white anlkesocks so I look like an Athlete for the Game .If your out working on Saturday and your near the Gaffs behind the flats drop over and say hello .The Spectators will be in the playground in the flats but you can see the gable wall from there .If anybody messes with you tell them I invited you and you will be grand .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2020, 07:03:10 pm »

Dommo is on Holiday in Sligo His Brothers mates sisters friends next door neighbour has a place down there so he packed a bag and dropped in on them for a bit of a break .He will be back up for the Leaving Cert Party for his Grandson who gets out on TR this weekend .They have invited 100 people to the Party and just so the Garda cant raid the party .Meself and Dommo are going to play Handball up against the Gable wall of the Gaffs behind the Flats for a few hours while the party is on and if the Garda say anything we will say its an outdoor sporting event with limited spectators .I need to go to Dunnes Stores to get some shorts and white anlkesocks so I look like an Athlete for the Game .If your out working on Saturday and your near the Gaffs behind the flats drop over and say hello .The Spectators will be in the playground in the flats but you can see the gable wall from there .If anybody messes with you tell them I invited you and you will be grand .
Ah Jasus , Id say you need more than some shorts and white anlkesocks to look like an Athlete.  :P
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts