Author Topic: DAIL DOWN  (Read 3407 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: DAIL DOWN
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2020, 11:25:47 pm »
The Donnelly fambily:

8)

john m

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2020, 09:05:58 am »
Just wondering Sheila Foley and the Girls were going to go out on the Town next week but now with the Ordinary Porter shops not opening none of them want to go for food as they are all on diets since the Beginning of the Covid and one or two of them have lost nearly a pound and a half .Donna from the other flats said why dont they just meet up in Wendy Kings gaff and play cards and drink Cider and Presecco and if the Garda call to break it up tell them its a Poker School .The Taoiseach said he wants all schools open .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2020, 05:42:51 pm »
Can they not get dirty plates?

john m

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2020, 11:04:42 am »
Not a peep out of Dommo lately,he must be self isolating

Dommo is on Holiday in Sligo His Brothers mates sisters friends next door neighbour has a place down there so he packed a bag and dropped in on them for a bit of a break .He will be back up for the Leaving Cert Party for his Grandson who gets out on TR this weekend .They have invited 100 people to the Party and just so the Garda cant raid the party .Meself and Dommo are going to play Handball up against the Gable wall of the Gaffs behind the Flats for a few hours while the party is on and if the Garda say anything we will say its an outdoor sporting event with limited spectators .I need to go to Dunnes Stores to get some shorts and white anlkesocks so I look like an Athlete for the Game .If your out working on Saturday and your near the Gaffs behind the flats drop over and say hello .The Spectators will be in the playground in the flats but you can see the gable wall from there .If anybody messes with you tell them I invited you and you will be grand .

The Sinn Féin TD for Dublin South Central has criticised the slow response by An Garda Síochána to reports of a large gathering of young people at an outdoor party in a flat complex in the inner city on Saturday night.

Video of the event has circulated online and shows a marquee with music playing at the Oliver Bond Flat Complex, which is in an area that has one of the highest Covid-19 infection rates in the country.

Aengus Ó Snodaigh said gardaí dispersed the crowd of youths after midnight despite being called after 7pm.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2020, 11:38:45 am »
I see TV3 said Oliver bond was a North Dublin flat complex. We get blamed on everything.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2020, 12:20:12 pm »

Dommo is on Holiday in Sligo His Brothers mates sisters friends next door neighbour has a place down there so he packed a bag and dropped in on them for a bit of a break .He will be back up for the Leaving Cert Party for his Grandson who gets out on TR this weekend .They have invited 100 people to the Party and just so the Garda cant raid the party .Meself and Dommo are going to play Handball up against the Gable wall of the Gaffs behind the Flats for a few hours while the party is on and if the Garda say anything we will say its an outdoor sporting event with limited spectators .I need to go to Dunnes Stores to get some shorts and white anlkesocks so I look like an Athlete for the Game .If your out working on Saturday and your near the Gaffs behind the flats drop over and say hello .The Spectators will be in the playground in the flats but you can see the gable wall from there .If anybody messes with you tell them I invited you and you will be grand .

The Sinn Féin TD for Dublin South Central has criticised the slow response by An Garda Síochána to reports of a large gathering of young people at an outdoor party in a flat complex in the inner city on Saturday night.

Video of the event has circulated online and shows a marquee with music playing at the Oliver Bond Flat Complex, which is in an area that has one of the highest Covid-19 infection rates in the country.

Aengus Ó Snodaigh said gardaí dispersed the crowd of youths after midnight despite being called after 7pm.
I heard they argued that it was a classroom teaching locals the alphabet. On the night in question they were all on E.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2020, 02:16:22 pm »
TV Tree doesn't recognise the southside... All them posh cunts watch/listen to/work for ORTE.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2020, 04:28:17 pm »

Fuck O'Snotty. Is that the best he can come up with? If they did get there quickly he'd be the first one telling them to "go and catch some real criminals".
He should focus on the scum that went out of their way to attend this, knowing what's going on in the country, especially in the smoke. They're the very chaps who will be jumping into taxis for their return trips to the nearest dealer and leaving the pox on the back seat.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

dalymount

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2020, 04:30:02 pm »
TV Tree doesn't recognise the southside... All them posh cunts watch/listen to/work for ORTE.
ya forgot to say so they do

Offline Jonno

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2020, 04:31:10 pm »
ya forgot to say so they do
And he forgot the Dr Leo bit too

dalymount

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2020, 04:41:38 pm »
He did so he did

Offline Jonno

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2020, 04:42:18 pm »
He did so he did