Author Topic: Take a Saturday night off.  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Belker

Take a Saturday night off.
« on: September 16, 2020, 08:05:16 am »
Here is a good Saturday night Not to go to work fer us night time drivers.
Sat 31st October, Halloween night and it falls bang on the Full Moon.

Offline stonethecrows

Re: Take a Saturday night off.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 08:34:01 am »
Little Johnny was siting in class one day and the teacher was talking about life and ask him " little Johnny how do you want your wife to be like" and he answered " like the moon" and the teacher said " that’s such a beautiful answer because it calm and peaceful " and little Johnny said " no because it appears at night and disappears in the morning
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 10:18:35 am »
bet ...Little Jonny ...didnt get his wish                  ::fuck
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Horse

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 02:03:20 pm »
I hate working Halloween night, easy money but messy. I remember years ago I was working for a local cab company and got a call going to town. Pulled up and 4 blokes dressed as smurfs came out, complete with blue paint on their faces and hands and anywhere skin was exposed it was blue. I says to them, you're not getting in here with all that paint all over yis. You's mad or wha. Yer man says no its grand, its special paint that doesn't come off unless you wash it off. Reluctantly i let them in. Your man in front was grand but the bloke sitting behind him was messy and it was only 7 or 8 in the evening.  He was twisted and argumentative, why you going this way and can I smoke, proper arsehole. My patience was wearing thin with the cnut. Anyways by the time I got there yer man in the back is screaming at his mates and just being a total dickhead. Out yis get, see ya, bye and I drove off. Then I seen yer man's phone on the deck. I could've wound the window down and called him over but said fcuk em, I leave it in santry garda Station if I get northside,  the cnut.  So I drove off. A bit further down the line I noticed my back seat, where yer man was,  was covered in that poxy paint. Every where else was grand just his bit. He must've pissed his pants or spilled beer to make the paint wet, the pox. I was freaked.  Luckily my seats were leather so about 15 mins wiping it out and it was grand. Later on that night, 3 am or so, I'm working town. Stopped at the central bank on dame Street and there's about 20 smurfs kicking the shit out of each other.  There's was smurfs everywhere.  I seen one smurf sitting on another smurf punching the face off him. I was hoping it was yer man but could never be sure. I dropped the phone to tallaght garda Station. No, im not a fan of working on  Halloween, Saturday or not.

Offline watty

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2020, 05:15:11 pm »
Stopped at the central bank on dame Street and there's about 20 smurfs kicking the shit out of each other.  There's was smurfs everywhere.  I seen one smurf sitting on another smurf punching the face off him.

rofl

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2020, 06:34:07 pm »
Horse I gather from that you aint impressed with Smurfs

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2020, 09:41:38 pm »
Any of yis ever ride a midget?

Offline Tony

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2020, 07:32:49 am »

Ah hal they are just little adults like you
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Tony

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2020, 07:36:09 am »
Stopped at the central bank on dame Street and there's about 20 smurfs kicking the shit out of each other.  There's was smurfs everywhere.  I seen one smurf sitting on another smurf punching the face off him.

rofl

The funniest thing i ever seen around Halloween was outside Downeys pub in Ballyer where sponge bob was kicking the shite out of batman, even cops were laughing trying to break it up
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2020, 07:59:24 pm »

rofl

The funniest thing i ever seen around Halloween was outside Downeys pub in Ballyer where sponge bob was kicking the shite out of batman, even cops were laughing trying to break it up

Where's Patrick and Robin when they're needed for back up!!

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2020, 08:59:14 pm »
Never rode one but got bitten by them plenty of times

Show Unread Posts