Author Topic: Bolt app launching in Dublin  (Read 9222 times)

Offline markmiwurdz

Re: Bolt app launching in Dublin
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2020, 09:34:25 pm »
Considering the amount of these cunts already operating in our industry,im surprised they want to come in.I ALSO HOPE WE GO INTO LICKDOWN FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND KEARNS KELLY AND EBBS GO BUST FUKK EM THE BASTARDS

lol lol lol

Offline vandriver

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2020, 09:41:16 pm »
Your zoom call last Monday glitched out on me.Will you be doing another?
Are you confusing "Bolt" with "Cabapp"?
No,bolt had a information presentation on Zoom

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2020, 09:44:16 pm »
No,bolt had a information presentation on Zoom
Apologies was unaware of same.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

dalymount

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2020, 09:55:03 pm »
The only good thing I suppose about the game being saturated with these cunts is,they will cancel omeach other out.yis will all end up fighting with each other ,cause yis will all be working with different dispatchers who you have sold your principles to.any taxi driver worth his salt should be able to find his own work,and dispense with these fukin leeches .I firmly believe you all have a feeling of needing to be told what to do

Offline Horse

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2020, 10:10:36 pm »
Its not as easy as that though DM, the punters are migrating fast to apps, more so now because of covid, cash will be dead soon. So apps are now a vital tool to make a living as a taxi driver in Ireland,  unless you've a good private customer base or school run or something.  So it's down to which app gets more punters basically and how they'll keep that up and most importantly will drivers end up paying for it. Competition is good, both for punters and drivers. Might make fn think about the enviable commission increase.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2020, 10:44:06 pm »

Shsssh Bob.....let it lie!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2020, 11:33:42 pm »
BOLT JOKE for STC :

I bought a dog off a blacksmith today and as soon as I got home, it made a bolt for the door. 8)

Online Taxi driver42

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2020, 12:18:14 am »
Whistle  gone
Uber dead here
Taxiy ???
Flag  gone

Bolt   will die

We need a union or drivers app we all switch on
Fn have the market here it be hard to catch them and they say they losing money

Sent from my SM-J610FN using Tapatalk

dalymount

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2020, 06:55:44 am »
Its not as easy as that though DM, the punters are migrating fast to apps, more so now because of covid, cash will be dead soon. So apps are now a vital tool to make a living as a taxi driver in Ireland,  unless you've a good private customer base or school run or something.  So it's down to which app gets more punters basically and how they'll keep that up and most importantly will drivers end up paying for it. Competition is good, both for punters and drivers. Might make fn think about the enviable commission increase.
horse the only reason apps are poplar,is because they are available.if they were not available,punters would be content to just stick their hsnd out

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2020, 07:15:36 am »
Daly do you remember when we switched from records to tapes to minidiscs to CDs to MP3 players to listening to music on our phones.This is one of those moments where you need to move on or get left behind.

Smartphones do nearly everything now.I'd prefer if we never moved to cards and apps but I think we've moved passed the point of no return.

Some pubs are still insisting on cash even during the pandemic and to me it just looks like they're deliberately dodging the tax man.They stand out like white bloke in Tyrellstown.

Those of us who don't have multiple pensions cannot afford to ignore the passengers that have moved on to cards and apps. Especially during the day shift.At least you'll get another few years of cash work but it will be hard to find a cash customer in five years.It's probably hard to find one now.

dalymount

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2020, 07:35:52 am »
Its hard to find customers full stop,but I will NEVER allow my business to be driven by dispatchers.it kinda doesnt fit in with what I believe SELF EMPLOYED TO MEAN.as far as the tax man is concerned,im not hidibg anything,in fact im making less then the unemployment rate of 205 a week at the moment

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2020, 08:23:14 am »
There are very few self-employed that can actually do what they want and still stay in business.When I was a courier I had to turn up and be nice ot the customers or I'd be sacked even though I was technically self-employed.If a plumber doesn't turn up for a job or gets too expensive his phone stops ringing.The only freedom we have is to withdraw service and another driver covers the job.

john m

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2020, 09:00:35 am »
Same few useless cunts going to support these fucking parasites .ITS YOUR WORK THEY ARE OFFERING YOU AS LONG AS YOU PAY THEM FOR ACCESS TO YOUR WORK .The customers are Yours what the fuck advantage is there to paying them for access to Your work .The few retards on here and in this industry that think there is a great advantage to handing over 20+% in commission or charges to gain access to your own work is frightening .Stupidity of the lowest order .

Offline Tony

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2020, 09:11:42 am »
Same few useless cunts going to support these fucking parasites .ITS YOUR WORK THEY ARE OFFERING YOU AS LONG AS YOU PAY THEM FOR ACCESS TO YOUR WORK .The customers are Yours what the fuck advantage is there to paying them for access to Your work .The few retards on here and in this industry that think there is a great advantage to handing over 20+% in commission or charges to gain access to your own work is frightening .Stupidity of the lowest order .

+1

Its basically a tax for stupid people
Mr. T-bag to you

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2020, 09:20:38 am »
Ermy speaking of stupid...were you not chasing Freenow's bonuses like some sort of demented moron only last year.In fact I think your still waiting on unpaid bonuses from 2013/2014..RC will know.

At least three drivers I know on the app I've spoken to have been getting getting priority by getting their kids to book them on their smartphones.Makes me laugh that so many are gaming the system to all be back in the same place.

Show Unread Posts