Author Topic: Will the Green Party still be in government the Day after the Budget  (Read 1490 times)

john m

The man who hires casual labour says all is not Rosy in Merrion Street Greens not impressed with money for Cabbage and Turnip and Bikes and Scenic walkways through the countryside .Whisper is the Greens might walk abstain on the Budget vote and FF/FG will be depending on others to vote for the budget or abstain to prevent an election .If there is any chance of an election the Puppy Pound might be reintroduced at the higher rate to try win votes .

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Will the Green Party still be in government the Day after the Budget
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 10:18:34 am »
If we're too lazy to go to work why would bother voting.

dalymount

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 10:27:05 am »
The man who hires casual labour says all is not Rosy in Merrion Street Greens not impressed with money for Cabbage and Turnip and Bikes and Scenic walkways through the countryside .Whisper is the Greens might walk abstain on the Budget vote and FF/FG will be depending on others to vote for the budget or abstain to prevent an election .If there is any chance of an election the Puppy Pound might be reintroduced at the higher rate to try win votes .
I think its inevitable that it will be restored.I hope it is for all you who get it.they took it off me,but id like to see the rest of yis get it

john m

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 10:52:01 am »
Dont think myself it will be restored originally it was for 13 weeks now its 13 months .Expect a tax break for the purchase of Guns .looks like wet pubs wont be reopened before Haloween at the earliest in Dublin.Unless we get 1000 more deaths quickly I think people are going to not give either of their fucks and give up listening .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 11:03:17 am »
If we're too lazy to go to work why would bother voting.

Can't wait for them Fianna Fail cunts to come knocking again. They'll be told in no uncertain terms that Mehaul is a cunt so he is and Dr. Leo was great so he was.

john m

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 11:17:42 am »
Have you noticed Leo is gone AWOL .FF told him to shut the fuck up and do his own job and not comment on everybody elses gig .He is in charge of Enterprise .The economy is crashing on HIS watch .Thick Cunt played right into Borris the Buffoons hands .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2020, 11:25:48 am »
Dr. Leo is great so he is. I see he's replaced that moron James Reilly with Regina Doherty on the Fingal ticket for the next general election. Does it strike you as a bit premature to be making such announcements or does he know something that Mehaul cunt doesn't? - something relevant, that is... no-one with half a brain cell would trust that Mehaul cunt to run a fixed raffle.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 11:29:51 am by Rat Catcher »

john m

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2020, 11:31:03 am »
Budget is on the 13th they might lose one or two overboard and if you cant pass a budget then its off to the Park to see the President .The arse could drop out of this government faster than a drunk after 26 pints and a Curry .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2020, 12:02:09 pm »
I see what you done there... FF are the pints and FG is the curry, right?

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2020, 12:58:13 pm »
Yes they will still be in power. Theyre on a mission pedestrianisation of all streets and cycle lanes everywhere, and to increase fuel and tax for the motorist, so far so good.

Dont talk to them about homelessness,lack of affordable houses,or the need to spend 1,000's euro on  advisors,they stay silent.

The election whenever it may happen will see FG back in power, mark my words.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2020, 01:08:25 pm »
Consider your words marked, JIT. Dr. Leo was great so he was.

Show Unread Posts