2 (20%)
get re elected
5 (50%)
Resign on health grounds
3 (30%)
Get shot by one of his own supporters
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Trumps next move  (Read 5279 times)

john m

Trumps next move
« on: October 05, 2020, 10:29:52 am »
Looks like the Chosen one Donny T is going to pick up his bed and walk like Lazarus rising from his deathbed .Probably only had intergestion from scoffing Mackers now going to say the China Virus wasent strong enough to keep him down and get the mongs to vote for him again .Whats his game is he acting the bollox or what .

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Trumps next move
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 10:34:36 am »
If he really has it he might get worse all of a sudden, that's the way it works.If he doesn't he will milk it and try to get some sympathy.

Have yis noticed he had no make up on the other day for the hospital video and his hair isn't as dyed gold anymore.

I thought he got slaughtered at the debate.Looked like a spoiled child shouting in Tesco for a bar of chocolate.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 10:48:14 am by mercenary for hire »

john m

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 10:45:45 am »
I suggested a long time ago If he was certain to lose he might not stand for re election .All the Poles say he will be beaten like a rented mule .He might be setting it up so he can withdraw on health grounds save face and then snipe from the long grass at Biden and stir up revolution among the Red Necks and Good old Boys .His ego wont let him play a game he cant win .

dalymount

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 01:11:15 pm »
If he really has it he might get worse all of a sudden, that's the way it works.If he doesn't he will milk it and try to get some sympathy.

Have yis noticed he had no make up on the other day for the hospital video and his hair isn't as dyed gold

I thought he got slaughtered at the debate.Looked like a spoiled child shouting in Tesco for a bar of chocolate.
im surprised you thought he lost the debate.I thought he wiped the floor with that left wing liberal let them all in cunt Biden.Hail president Trump America's greatest ever president he is great so he is

dalymount

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 01:13:01 pm »
I suggested a long time ago If he was certain to lose he might not stand for re election .All the Poles say he will be beaten like a rented mule .He might be setting it up so he can withdraw on health grounds save face and then snipe from the long grass at Biden and stir up revolution among the Red Necks and Good old Boys .His ego wont let him play a game he cant win .
hail president Trump America's greatest ever president he is great so he is

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 02:03:16 pm »
Trump the true leader say it the way it is fuck political correctness

dalymount

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2020, 03:33:08 pm »
Thanks TD ,my sentiments exactly.

What pisses me off with other politicians is,they pander to the whims of organizations who can help them.

Inthe case of Irish politicans,they luke to give the impression they are totally compassionate ,and full of love for the migrants.

In fact they are full of shite,and dont give a bollox about migrants,or anyone else

The only concern they have is that they get reelected in the next election.

Their sole aim is to appease the immigrant council of ireland,and the irish refugee council.

The fact is,most of them dont give a bollox about migrants,but unlike president Trump dont have the balls to say it out straight.

This is why I hate the cunts

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2020, 03:45:05 pm »
Sometimes people are aware of their own xenophobia, and try to rationalise it, and then try to move from that, to do the right thing, and become better people. To welcome those less fortunate, as we, the Irish, were once welcomed. To be aware of our common humanity, and human struggle, regardless of the circumstances, or location, of our birth.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2020, 03:58:34 pm »
Here, did yis hear the latest news..... Trump's father was an immigrant.I'd say he was really ashamed of his own daddy.

I can't trust a bloke that dyes his hair,but that's just me.

dalymount

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2020, 05:03:54 pm »
Hail president Trump America's greatest ever president he is great so he is

dalymount

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2020, 05:06:23 pm »
Sometimes people are aware of their own xenophobia, and try to rationalise it, and then try to move from that, to do the right thing, and become better people. To welcome those less fortunate, as we, the Irish, were once welcomed. To be aware of our common humanity, and human struggle, regardless of the circumstances, or location, of our birth.
when they're here taking over your fukin industry,and your job,I wonder will you STILL be so welcoming ? oh wait I forgot they are ALREADY doung that.Hail president Trump America's greatest ever president he is great so he is

Offline Jonno

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2020, 05:12:01 pm »
Looks like the Chosen one Donny T is going to pick up his bed and walk like Lazarus rising from his deathbed .Probably only had intergestion from scoffing Mackers now going to say the China Virus wasent strong enough to keep him down and get the mongs to vote for him again .Whats his game is he acting the bollox or what .
He's the colour of boiled shite since he has no sun bed to lie under.

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Offline watty

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2020, 05:17:28 pm »
And he's off his tits on all the drugs he's getting  rofl

‘ROID RAGE’ Is Trending After Trump — Pumped Full Of Steroids To Treat His COVID — Unleashed A Deluge Of Early-Morning All-Caps Tweets

You can see some of the tweets in the link.

dalymount

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2020, 05:27:18 pm »
Yis are left wing liberal fukkers on here.if president Trump has one fault,it is that he is to left wing.Hail president Trump America's greatest ever president he is great so he is

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2020, 05:42:11 pm »
how's the wall coming on.
how's the special prosecutor coming on putting the clinton cunt behind bars.

Show Unread Posts