2 (20%)
get re elected
5 (50%)
Resign on health grounds
3 (30%)
Get shot by one of his own supporters
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Trumps next move  (Read 5388 times)

john m

Re: Trumps next move
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2020, 12:37:50 pm »
I hope he ............................................................................... No Good piece of Shit .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2020, 12:44:47 pm »
People get so angry about Trump.There's a good chance he'll end up back in hospital before the end of the week. That's the way that virus works.Same happened to Borris.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2020, 01:07:51 pm »
People get so angry about Trump.There's a good chance he'll end up back in hospital before the end of the week. That's the way that virus works.Same happened to Borris.
I agree. I'd say it will come roaring back with a vengeance and kick the dung out of him. Those doctors never wanted him to leave. He ordered them to let him out and bullshit the media. The horrible prick never even mentioned his wife who's also infected. Though she was probably delighted to get a few days away from him

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

dalymount

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2020, 01:09:32 pm »
One thing I have learned is.if you ever go into politics,DO NOT put your own people first.public opinion seems to support politicians who look after foreigners before their own people.its even evident on here with all the anti Trump talk. I say hail president Trump America's greatest ever president he is great so he is 4 more years I hope.great to see some of his loyal supporters at the gates of the hospital,and if fairness to the man he left his sick bed to greet them.I salute you president Trump

Offline Jonno

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2020, 01:10:59 pm »
One thing I have learned is.if you ever go into politics,DO NOT put your own people first.public opinion seems to support politicians who look after foreigners before their own people.its even evident on here with all the anti Trump talk. I say hail president Trump America's greatest ever president he is great so he is 4 more years I hope.great to see some of his loyal supporters at the gates of the hospital,and if fairness to the man he left his sick bed to greet them.I salute you president Trump
MAGA

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2020, 02:57:39 pm »
Hero

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2020, 03:24:56 pm »
I thought that his breathing still looked somewhat laboured in that clip.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2020, 04:57:43 pm »
Yeah Bob he's putting on the tough guy face but you can see him trying not to breath in like he's struggling. Probably had an oxygen mask on in the chopper.

Everytime there's bad news about him the US stock market dives and jumps again on any good news.He's keen to make it looks like there is nothing wrong.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 05:06:13 pm by mercenary for hire »

dalymount

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2020, 05:02:03 pm »
What a fantastic anti left wing president.hail president Trump America's greatest ever president he is great so he is

dalymount

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2020, 05:12:00 pm »
President Trump is an example to ALL world leaders to stop talking bollox.their duty is to their own people,and nobody else.

I love his kind of politics where he calls it as he sees it.

None of this bolloxoligy of trying to appease other world powers by doing their bidding for them.

Our spinless gutless politicians dont the the balls to tell Ursela von der lynn to go fukk herself

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2020, 05:35:19 pm »
Yea I respect his ability to say it the way it is no matter what
No pandering to the PC brigade
Yes he puts America first because that's his job as president
Fuck the rest of the world

dalymount

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2020, 06:12:15 pm »
Well said 42

john m